4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thank you guys for your understanding. One year without any update indeed is too much. But as this is a hobby, there is not much we can do when running out of free time.
The good news is that, as we said before, the script is getting some momentum now. We'll try to post some updates more often!
Again, thanks for your support! :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is Android link broken or is it just for me?
Looks like the Mega link isn't valid anymore, but the AnonFiles one works. You might want to use Report on the OP (Original Post for the thread), choose either Game Update or Other for the reason, and in the text box indicate that all links for Android besides that one are broken. (I've verified none of the others work.)

Jan 14, 2022
Hey thanks for telling me that but now I'm about to sound like a idiot so please don't mind me. But would it be possible for you to explain me what should I do next. I went through that Link and it download a zip file and when I opened it there wasn't a installation package or anything by which I could then copy paste it in Android obb. So yeah I'm lost what to do next .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey thanks for telling me that but now I'm about to sound like a idiot so please don't mind me. But would it be possible for you to explain me what should I do next. I went through that Link and it download a zip file and when I opened it there wasn't a installation package or anything by which I could then copy paste it in Android obb. So yeah I'm lost what to do next .
rename zip to apk.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it normal that the pics from the Gallery you have unlocked before vanished after you try/start to play a newer version?

Version 3.0.1.0 and now Ch4-2

When it is normal then you should make it clear in the update notes that you as player have to start new !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Is it normal that the pics from the Gallery you have unlocked before vanished after you try/start to play a newer version?

Version 3.0.1.0 and now Ch4-2

When it is normal then you should make it clear in the update notes that you as player have to start new !!!
Mmmm.... Does it happen when you use your old saved games?

Reactions: zomkung
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes