4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 716724

v.4.0.0.1
- Fixed: All videos are MP4 now by default.
- Fixed: All Android videos are now transcoded to VP8.
- Fixed: The sex scene with Alison in Ch2 was returning to Sarah scene.

Thanks all of you who helped us spotting some bugs!!

Version is available on until it's uploaded to the mirrors.
(Android version coming soon)
Dammit.

I saw the hot fix about videos and stuff and figured it would work! I did NOT read the 'android version coming soon' and downloaded it again.

Another 1.4g of mobile data wasted. Eta on a playable android version?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I'm just trying to import the posted downloadable saves into the game. I've created a few of my own to try to find in the directory somewhere but no cigar. Thanks for the help though.
Do your own saves show up in the game? :unsure:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Do your own saves show up in the game? :unsure:
Most of the time with unity games, the save folder will show up with the creator or the game name title in the library if I look around for a while. Sometimes the name won't be there and it will be something along the lines of company.name or something like that as you said and I have to verify which folder is which by looking at the date created on the save files. With this game I just straight up can't find it. They must be there somewhere because I can close the game, come back and my saves are still there, but the folder is either very poorly named or its not in application support like it should be.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Most of the time with unity games, the save folder will show up with the creator or the game name title in the library if I look around for a while. Sometimes the name won't be there and it will be something along the lines of company.name or something like that as you said and I have to verify which folder is which by looking at the date created on the save files. With this game I just straight up can't find it. They must be there somewhere because I can close the game, come back and my saves are still there, but the folder is either very poorly named or its not in application support like it should be.
Sorry to ask this, but are you aware that ~Library/Application Support/ is a hidden folder?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Dammit.

I saw the hot fix about videos and stuff and figured it would work! I did NOT read the 'android version coming soon' and downloaded it again.

Another 1.4g of mobile data wasted. Eta on a playable android version?
Sorry about that, but probably you downloaded the latest version already (4.0.0.1). Check it in the title screen, left bottom corner of the screen.
Exactly where are you experiencing the freeze? Also what device are you using? Let see if we can narrow down the problem.
We tested the latest version in the Android emulator and videos seem to work perfectly fine.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Edit: I tried a fresh game and can confirm that chosing automatic for Sarah will cause the crash. There's two saves in the zip, both should be at the start of the victory party. Save 32 is automatic I believe, save 35 should be interactive.
If the game crash pls upload your player/output.log. Press Windows+r and type %appdata%; navigate to Locallow and look for the devs game folder.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Sorry to ask this, but are you aware that ~Library/Application Support/ is a hidden folder?
Yeah I know about the whole option click drop down menu. I've been scouring the application support folder for the save folder. It's really annoying because you can sort folders in OSX by date modified and this should be an easy way to figure out which one it is, but for some reason adding a file to a folder often times doesn't update the date modified so it's impossible to tell.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Sorry about that, but probably you downloaded the latest version already (4.0.0.1). Check it in the title screen, left bottom corner of the screen.
Exactly where are you experiencing the freeze? Also what device are you using? Let see if we can narrow down the problem.
We tested the latest version in the Android emulator and videos seem to work perfectly fine.
I cannot check the version as I already deleted the APK, but it was downloaded just before that post. I'm having the issue as soon as you start the game- when the very first girl walks in the dorm room she introduces herself and then the app closes.

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s9

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I cannot check the version as I already deleted the APK, but it was downloaded just before that post. I'm having the issue as soon as you start the game- when the very first girl walks in the dorm room she introduces herself and then the app closes.

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s9
And did you try to disable the anime videos? In the new version, all videos are transcoded by Unity to use VP8 codec, which is supported by your device though.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
And did you try to disable the anime videos? In the new version, all videos are transcoded by Unity to use VP8 codec, which is supported by your device though.
Yes, but as my original post stated a few days ago that's the part in interested in. I want the full experience. So I'll have to wait until the version that comes out allows for the videos.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yes, but as my original post stated a few days ago that's the part in interested in. I want the full experience. So I'll have to wait until the version that comes out allows for the videos.
Understood. Well, then we cannot do much by now. You could give a try also to the WebGL version if your device browser allows you to run this type of content: (We sent an update 4.0.0.2 only for WebGL version.)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
smart idea, good graphs. Updates are good but small... Lets give this some love and support
Thanks for the feedback. We used to wait until having the full chapter completed before release it, but it hit us hard on the support of the project, due to the low visibility. Also from the point of view of development, it's better to work in small chunks that we can finish earlier than big ones that take a lot of time to complete.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Why do I see Spanish text in a game in Russian?
Unfortunately, the Russian language is only supported in chapters 1 & 2. Probably the game switches to the other language when the game doesn't find the proper text in Russian. Our translator had to take some personal time off and we don't know yet when will be able to fully support the Russian language again. :(

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes