4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah got the same problem, fresh start and the Samantha scene is leading into the bathroom scene with Sarah again.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah got the same problem, fresh start and the Samantha scene is leading into the bathroom scene with Sarah again.
Are you playing the Sarah scene in interactive mode? We might have an idea about what is causing the problem.
Also, it would be very useful if some of you experiencing this bug share the saved games so we can try on our side.

Last edited:

ShadowTincho

Apr 12, 2018
Are you playing the Sarah scene in interactive mode? We might have an idea about what is causing the problem.
Also, it would be very useful if some of you experiencing this bug share the saved games so we can try on our side.
I had the same problem (not interactive), to solve it I just played again until that scene (I used "Skip" to make it faster)

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
I need help. I really enjoy the game so far, but it freezes during the play (in the scene with Alison). Turning off the animation thing was not effective. It's the android version btw.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I tried interactive first, yes. However, my own bar wouldn't move, no matter what. It was also obscured by a notification about a character remembering something about me (these notifications get stuck all the time btw and refuse to go away).
That's basically causing a hardlock, because you can't access the menu anymore. So I killed the game, reloaded and went with automatic, overwriting the save and going from there.

Edit: I tried a fresh game and can confirm that chosing automatic for Sarah will cause the crash. There's two saves in the zip, both should be at the start of the victory party. Save 32 is automatic I believe, save 35 should be interactive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
We are thinking about it, but it's a problem of time. The more extra content we have to produce, the longer the waiting time between releases. :(
You guys should probably make one after you finish the game(in a year or 2 or whenever you have that planned). I was thinking maybe some fan made a walkthrough or something. The more time you can spend on the game without being sidetracked by stuff the better. Looking forward to future updates and all the best to you guys.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
HotFix.jpg

v.4.0.0.1
- Fixed: All videos are MP4 now by default.
- Fixed: All Android videos are now transcoded to VP8.
- Fixed: The sex scene with Alison in Ch2 was returning to Sarah scene.

Thanks all of you who helped us spotting some bugs!!

Version is available on until it's uploaded to the mirrors.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Unfortunately this isnt the case. I've looked at every file in application support that could make any sense but none seem to exist. Honey Tales do you know what you set the directory as?
The directory to the log file is fixed and set by Unity. Try ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log (for log files)
(Edit: sorry, you are looking for the save files and not for the log file)

For PlayerPrefs:
~/Library/Preferences folder

Last edited:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
The directory to the log file is fixed and set by Unity. Try ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log (for log files)
(Edit: sorry, you are looking for the save files and not for the log file)

For PlayerPrefs:
~/Library/Preferences folder
Yeah I'm just trying to import the posted downloadable saves into the game. I've created a few of my own to try to find in the directory somewhere but no cigar. Thanks for the help though.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes