4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hello dose this game have NTR or sharing with other Guys i hope not :)
Nop.

When sex scene with MR Evans?
Side Content will have sex with Mrs. Evans for sure. Not sure in the main path, though.

Well, then none of the devs who have coded their VNs in Unity have decided to do it, then (at least as far as the games that I've played). I'm not that interested in determining which program is better, since I'm not a dev, and I don't know how to code or anything like that. My interest is in how easy it is for me to play the game and in my experience Ren'Py has been far easier to play in than Unity.
The VN addon we use in Unity to produce the game actually mimics almost everything that Ren'py does. The roll-back option is disable because it was screwing the point-and-click sequences. Maybe in our next game we'll get rid of that sequences so we can fully support the roll-back. Someone also mentioned the auto-saving. That's something we have started to do recently at the end of the content.

Anyone having problems with loading previous saves? ( Continue option "greyed out")
If you copied your previous saved games to the proper folder, it should work.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Why is the apk version twice as big as the others? And why on Itch it's written "Version 5", while the others are labeled "Version 7"?
I missed this: The reason is that Itch.io count every time we make a commit to its system. So if we upload the windows version, we test it and find a problem, we have to upload it again and that counts version +1. Honestly, it's a confusing system.

Reactions: rf96

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
So I got to the sex scene with Samantha after the basketball game and towards the end the MC starts to cum the game puts me back to the sex scene in chapter 1 with Sarah in the bathroom and then progresses normally from there

what the fuck caused this?

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
So I got to the sex scene with Samantha after the basketball game and towards the end the MC starts to cum the game puts me back to the sex scene in chapter 1 with Sarah in the bathroom and then progresses normally from there

Are you playing the latest version? Playing with old save games? I made a quick test and seems to work fine.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Wow, what a piss off. 1.42gigs or mobile data and I get literally into the second scene of the game where the welcoming girls walks in and the game crashes.

Fantastic.

Maxsura7699087

Jan 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Honey Tales, post: 2007823, member: 1066127»]
Новый пост на нашей странице Patreon. На этот раз Вики представляет официанта, персонажа, который будет в грядущем обновлении 1.1.

[/ QUOTE]
Что за старуха

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
im having weird bug. After cheerlader sex scene it loops back to animation when u fuck sarah in toilet.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

I'm looking into the problem. I'll update you guys as soon as I find the problem.

Same here... loving the game but had the same problem and first time here first time playing the game.
I'm looking into the problem. I'll update you guys as soon as I find the problem.

also when it says image unlocked how do I view them?
Title screen -> Album

and I can't find the erika nude scene?
Chapter4. Get the warning signal from Joe. (Don't speak with Beth)

Wow, what a piss off. 1.42gigs or mobile data and I get literally into the second scene of the game where the welcoming girls walks in and the game crashes.

Fantastic.
Go to settings and disable the anime videos.

Can't install the apk on my samsung galaxy s8 no matter how many times I tried. I even deleted a couple of apps to free up more space (not sure if 4gb+ is insufficient). At times like these, usually a compressed/uncompressed port from the usual porters work but alas, I dont think that they will release one for this anytime soon..
Sorry to hear. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do at this moment with the Android version. We don't have testing devices so we can only run the game with the emulator. One of our goals in Patreon fully supports Android. Let see if we can do it in the future.

flamhead8894

Mar 8, 2017
For anyone still having Mac issues where you can get to the expression selection interface but nothing works you can get around this by launching the game from the internal app bundle executable. I just returned to this game after having mac issues previously and had encountered this solution for another game. I didn't fully follow through to see if anyone presented this solution here so apologies if someone already addressed it...

Right click .app and select Show Package Contents. Enter Contents -> MacOS folder. Then double click PleasureThieves which should launch the game in the Terminal app. I have no problems with the Expression selection interface now. But I've yet to get further into the game to see if there are any other issues...

My understanding is this internal executable bypasses some of the packaging settings that can easily be mishandled for mac builds made by windows developers.

Reactions: wcs28 and Namenob

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For anyone still having Mac issues where you can get to the expression selection interface but nothing works you can get around this by launching the game from the internal app bundle executable. I just returned to this game after having mac issues previously and had encountered this solution for another game. I didn't fully follow through to see if anyone presented this solution here so apologies if someone already addressed it...

Right click .app and select Show Package Contents. Enter Contents -> MacOS folder. Then double click PleasureThieves which should launch the game in the Terminal app. I have no problems with the Expression selection interface now. But I've yet to get further into the game to see if there are any other issues...

My understanding is this internal executable bypasses some of the packaging settings that can easily be mishandled for mac builds made by windows developers.
Thanks for this! We will reference your post if we find other users having the same problem. :)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes