4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hey. I downloaded the android version but i think it doesnt work good. Whrn i start it, i can play only until the scene with the professor evans. If i choose the option " say a random name of company", the game shuts down and doesn't work. I tried using the other opcion " copy a classmates answer" and seems to work but when i arrive to the pool party and i talk with the first girl i met in the game it shuts down again. I dont know if its my device( Note 9 128 Gb android 10) or the game doesn't work good. Although i didn't play too much, i liked the story and the characters. Good job!
Hi, sorry about that! At the moment we cannot offer too much support to Android. We know some users are having issues at certain points during the game, but it's difficult to debug when we don't have testing devices. Last android version released was 3.2.1.3. Be sure that's the one you are playing as we tried to fix different things there ( ). If you are still having issues, then there is not much we can do at this moment. If we reach the 2nd goal in our Patreon we'll start offering support to Android version.

Reactions: Yassin67

Yassin67

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, sorry about that! At the moment we cannot offer too much support to Android. We know some users are having issues at certain points during the game, but it's difficult to debug when we don't have testing devices. Last android version released was 3.2.1.3. Be sure that's the one you are playing as we tried to fix different things there ( ). If you are still having issues, then there is not much we can do at this moment. If we reach the 2nd goal in our Patreon we'll start offering support to Android version.
I think the problem is that i enabled that video thing in the settings. Don't worry, i only wanted to let u know my experience and see if it was only me. Thanks for ur help.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
its a fun little story,but the controls suck..stopping "auto" and "skip" requires a click on the button and one off,thats just stupid,especially since theres no rollback..
Also,,theres no warning to save,,u just hit a "to be continued" but cant save..

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
its a fun little story,but the controls suck..stopping "auto" and "skip" requires a click on the button and one off,thats just stupid,especially since theres no rollback..
Also,,theres no warning to save,,u just hit a "to be continued" but cant save..
Thanks for the feedback! There are actually shortcuts for the "auto" (Left Control) and "skip" (Left Shift). Is that the problem you face?
There is an automatic quick saved game at the end of the very last point of the game. To access it, just open the load menu, and on the left, you'll find an option for "Q.Load". (A message popups when this happens)

Reactions: Boneprone

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! There are actually shortcuts for the "auto" (Left Control) and "skip" (Left Shift). Is that the problem you face?
There is an automatic quick saved game at the end of the very last point of the game. To access it, just open the load menu, and on the left, you'll find an option for "Q.Load". (A message popups when this happens)
ah,,thats what threw me,,i'm so used to auto being on right ctrl and skip on Tab...i didnt even notice the q. save...thanks for replying..

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
ah,,thats what threw me,,i'm so used to auto being on right ctrl and skip on Tab...i didnt even notice the q. save...thanks for replying..
I personally don't use the shortcuts in other games that much... do you feel it should be set like that as default?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
I personally don't use the shortcuts in other games that much... do you feel it should be set like that as default?
i'm just used to the layout i mentioned cause I've played more Renpy games than any other engine,,thats their default layout...the different layout is easy enough to get used to,but the main thing i miss in this engine is the lack of rollback..

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
i'm just used to the layout i mentioned cause I've played more Renpy games than any other engine,,thats their default layout...the different layout is easy enough to get used to,but the main thing i miss in this engine is the lack of rollback..
Rollback is disabled because unfortunately it was causing issues during the click and play scenes.

Reactions: Boneprone

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys ! I need help...I've tried a lot of combinations but I'm still missing the 2nd picture of Beth and the 2 pictures next the 2 of Betty (aka Vicky?) which I have. Thanks :)
And I wasn't able to go to Mrs Evans house but still got the achievment and the pictures...is that normal ?

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys ! I need help...I've tried a lot of combinations but I'm still missing the 2nd picture of Beth and the 2 pictures next the 2 of Betty (aka Vicky?) which I have. Thanks :)
And I wasn't able to go to Mrs Evans house but still got the achievment and the pictures...is that normal ?
Hi, The second picture of Beth is unlocked in Chapter2. You have to go to PiDeltaPi sorority, escape through Erika's window, and go right. You should see Beth getting naked and that will unlock the image.

Good catch with the name of the waiter. We changed the name of the character and we didn't update the badge name. We'll fix it. I think you are referring to Elisabeth images, that are unlocked in Chapter3 if you give her a ride when you meet her at the airport. The second Elisabeth image is unlocked in the exclusive content, accessible during the last part of Chapter3.

You mean that you can see the achievement but you cannot unlock it?

Reactions: K-Zen

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, The second picture of Beth is unlocked in Chapter2. You have to go to PiDeltaPi sorority, escape through Erika's window, and go right. You should see Beth getting naked and that will unlock the image.

Good catch with the name of the waiter. We changed the name of the character and we didn't update the badge name. We'll fix it. I think you are referring to Elisabeth images, that are unlocked in Chapter3 if you give her a ride when you meet her at the airport. The second Elisabeth image is unlocked in the exclusive content, accessible during the last part of Chapter3.

You mean that you can see the achievement but you cannot unlock it?
Thanks for the super quick reply and the help !
Got the 2nd image of Beth but the first for Elisabeth doesn't show up, either I help her at the airport or not.
And for Mrs Evans, according to what I red in a thread here, I thought I had to go to her house to fix the problem about the alarm ou help her with somehting else. I must have mistaken...but got the pictures and the achievment unlocked so that's fine.

Great game by the way, with lot of references. The end of the play looked like the one shown in one of The Big Bang Theory episode. Inspirationnal ?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the super quick reply and the help !
Got the 2nd image of Beth but the first for Elisabeth doesn't show up, either I help her at the airport or not.
And for Mrs Evans, according to what I red in a thread here, I thought I had to go to her house to fix the problem about the alarm ou help her with somehting else. I must have mistaken...but got the pictures and the achievment unlocked so that's fine.

Great game by the way, with lot of references. The end of the play looked like the one shown in one of The Big Bang Theory episode. Inspirationnal ?
Hi! Regarding Elisabeth's cover image, it was indeed a bug. It's fixed now and will be available in the coming v.4.0.0.0. Thanks for reporting it! Regarding Mrs. Evans's images, you don't need to play the exclusive content to unlock them, but for Elisabeth, you should play the exclusive content in order to get her second image. (the one she is posing showing her panties and looking backwards).

Thanks for the feedback. We try to add always some references, but in the case of Big Bang Theory I guess it is pure coincidence. We don't know what episode you are referring to, but maybe we should watch it! :)

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I played the 4.1, didn't see any naked Erika.

I wish you will add some naughty scenes with her too. Teasing is good but too less for Erica xD

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I played the 4.1, didn't see any naked Erika.

I wish you will add some naughty scenes with her too. Teasing is good but too less for Erica xD
You missed the branch. ;) Reply again in a few days if you cannot find it and I'll tell you how to see it. It's all in Chapter4, no previous branching dependencies are required.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
So you saw her naked in the showers, right? :D Well, things will start getting hotter from now on. ;)

Reactions: zomkung

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
So you saw her naked in the showers, right? :D Well, things will start getting hotter from now on. ;)
Oh yeah, actually I used asses extractor, so I didn't recognise, but I replayed it again.

By the way, the process was faster. I think it was like 15-20 days per one update.

May I ask, do you guys encounter something recently?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
By the way, the process was faster. I think it was like 15-20 days per one update.
May I ask, do you guys encounter something recently?
Well, we could spend more hours working in the game because of the Covid-19 situation. Also, we try to be smart when designing new chapters: a good balance between new localizations and existing ones. That saves us rendering times, and we have become more efficient in the process too. :D

Our wish is to release once a month some new content following the scheme:

ReleaseSideContentSchedule.jpg

Reactions: zomkung

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Well, we could spend more hours working in the game because of the Covid-19 situation. Also, we try to be smart when designing new chapters: a good balance between new localizations and existing ones. That saves us rendering times, and we have become more efficient in the process too. :D

Our wish is to release once a month some new content following the scheme:

View attachment 707145
So the 4.2 will be release in the next month. Is it correct?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes