4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I was able to connect one of my computers to Patreon using front page button and get access to exclusive content. But cannot do the same using another computer, error 404 appears. Is it single computer use authorisation or something wrong?
No, you should be able to connect from any computer as long as you connect with your Patreon account. We just tested in different computers and all works fine. Probably something in your second computer is stopping the connection. (firewall perhaps?)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honey Tales (or anyone else), I'm sorry if someone already asked this; I searched this thread but didn't find an answer. Since the Ms. Evans and Elizabeth content is side content, how can I access it? For the most part, the game moves you forward automatically. There are only certain places (like when visiting the sex shop before the photo shoot) where you can actually free roam. Do I need to back up to a save in a free-roam part of the game, or is there another way to access this additional content?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Honey Tales (or anyone else), I'm sorry if someone already asked this; I searched this thread but didn't find an answer. Since the Ms. Evans and Elizabeth content is side content, how can I access it? For the most part, the game moves you forward automatically. There are only certain places (like when visiting the sex shop before the photo shoot) where you can actually free roam. Do I need to back up to a save in a free-roam part of the game, or is there another way to access this additional content?
The current side-content is locked to Patreon backers at the $5 or higher tier, you have to link your Patreon account in the game.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
We'd be interested in knowing your thoughts: what you liked and what you didn't and why. ;)
Well, I can give you some 2 cents takeaways as somebody who played up to completing the cheerleader hook up in Chapter 2 before calling it a night:

- The setting and story isn't anything amazing, but I'd give it plus points overall for straying off the beaten to death path. The not taking itself too seriously theme works for what you are trying to do here, and for the most part that is well written given said approach.

- My feelings on the in game choices really boils down to a matter of how much actual branching is going on within them. If they mostly end up being cosmetic then no big deal. If it turns out I'm being locked out of some major scenes or girl routes, then a lot of that is wayyyy too vague in the presentation of what making that choice is actually accomplishing. In general I don't mind games that force "you can't have everything" choices on you. In fact I applaud them. But that really only ever works if the choice branches are a lot more decipherable by the player. If they boil down to little more then complete coin flip guesses...that is just bad game design imo. Especially on a Unity game that isn't featuring a rollback feature, and which just serves to highlight a potential reason people are going to chime in that they prefer Ren.

- Girl models are solid/attractive, and unlike some others I don't mind the PC being a little goofy and non-alpha. Again, fits well with the overall theme.

- No animations on the cheerleader scenes was a giant letdown once I got there after a couple hours (?) of playing. Now maybe you added them in already in latter scenes, as I seen have people casually mentioning the inclusion of such, but in the grand scheme of things that in particular will play out to be a pretty big make or break factor in the overall enjoyment I can see people getting out of the game. Again, especially if you are choosing Unity as your game engine. To be blunt - I always expect better then still render shots on the payout scenes as a trade off to any game feeling a little more "clunky" to play through.

- Skim reading back it looks like I might of missed the opportunity at one other potential "non pure tease" payout shower scene I could of got a lot earlier in the event I had known to randomly click on an onscreen item. If that was the case I don't have a big problem with such in itself, but I am left questioning if the very first one of those scenes in the game really makes the most overall sense to do add some "hidden extra" like that on. Again, especially when it felt like i sunk a lot of time in before reaching that cheerleader scene. Basically - if you are going to dumb down anything, doing it at the start when people are first starting to play is probably a more winning formula ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for such constructive feedback. :)

To answer some of your concerns, branching is a tough topic. It's very expensive in terms of development costs. Still, we allow quite a lot of branching in the game, which usually gives you different paths to a given scene. For instance, in chapter2, you can choose to go to talk with Mr. Price or Ms. Evans to ask for help so you can enter the basket team. If you chose talk with Ms. Evans, another two branches open up: you will have to choose either being her assistant or help her to fix the alarm of her house. Both options end up in the same place (Ms. Evan's house), but the outcomes are totally different. Another example is in Chapter1. If you sneak around while Lucy is taking the shower, you can steal Leonard's secret elixir. By doing so, not only you change the short term events (Lucy getting horny) but also another two later on: during the PiDeltaPi party and when you have to sneak in Lucy's bedroom to search for the password (she will give you more or less time to find it depending on your "sex" scene in the shower, although the time is already quite generous as we don't want players to have a bad experience so early in the game.)

Animations are coming. By now we started adding it in Chapter3 and the next release will have another one in Chapter1. (we are going to fix a logic problem we recently found) But we understand if you are eager to see them, you have to invest quite some time at the moment.

- Skim reading back it looks like I might of missed the opportunity at one other potential "non pure tease" payout shower scene I could of got a lot earlier in the event I had known to randomly click on an onscreen item. If that was the case I don't have a big problem with such in itself, but I am left questioning if the very first one of those scenes in the game really makes the most overall sense to do add some "hidden extra" like that on. Again, especially when it felt like i sunk a lot of time in before reaching that cheerleader scene. Basically - if you are going to dumb down anything, doing it at the start when people are first starting to play is probably a more winning formula ;)
Respect this paragraph, sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :p

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Still problems with macOS Catalina.
the 2 first releases works fine, the last 3 didn't

In setting menu its freezed
when playing and get the option normal or funny faces I can click everywhere nothing happend.
spacebar let the option go away and gets it back.
l key gives me some logs
in settings when enable is disable funny faces and press the return button the fames freezes noway to do anything, music still playing
please fix

already done this

1. Move the game from the Downloads folder to any other.
2. When you try to run the game, you will see a pop-up saying that "Pleasure Thieves" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
3. Click "OK"
4. Go to "System Preferences" -> "Security and Privacy."
5. Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" you will see something like "Pleasure Thieves was blocked from opening...blablabla". Click "Open Anyway".
6. Done. :)
I have the same problem in macOS Mojave (10.14.6). I suspect the game is trying to save its settings to somewhere it doesn't have access to instead of ~/Library/Application Support or whatnot.

To reproduce:
1. Open game
2. Choose Windowed/Ultra/2560
3. Hit "I Agree"
4. Settings / Text. Change text slider to max.
5. Hit "return" on settings menu. Game freezes (music still plays).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have the same problem in macOS Mojave (10.14.6). I suspect the game is trying to save its settings to somewhere it doesn't have access to instead of ~/Library/Application Support or whatnot.
Can you try reproduce the issue after chmod. (Chmod gives the game permission to write and read into the system.)

Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [Drag and drop game folder] hit enter

declannl

Nov 17, 2018

To reproduce:
1. Open game
2. Choose Windowed/Ultra/2560
3. Hit "I Agree"
4. Settings / Text. Change text slider to max.
5. Hit "return" on settings menu. Game freezes (music still plays).
I posted before, when Sam in the settings menu, I can make changes, when I press on return, nothing happens and I cut do anything. looks like the game well save settings to a place it cannot

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes