4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Why isnt this game more popular. You guys (Honeytales) are doing such an amazing job. Pleasure thieves is probably one of the top games on this site. Very funny humor, nice models, as well as entertaining game.
Thanks for your kind words! We'll keep trying. Maybe most users prefer more "serious-drama" VN rather the "comedy" ones.
But we also like the story and the characters. We already mentioned that Golden Boy was a strong influence in this game and we'll follow that until the end. ;)

Franciasfaqwaqwr

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for your kind words! We'll keep trying. Maybe most users prefer more "serious-drama" VN rather the "comedy" ones.
But we also like the story and the characters. We already mentioned that Golden Boy was a strong influence in this game and we'll follow that until the end. ;)

Keep up the good work!!!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
1589586220423.png

Hi all, we have recently updated the game with new content, bug fixes, and more! Head over our Patreon page to find out more!

Reactions: dioregul

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
Are we supposed to start a new game with every update? Or is there something we need to do to continue from earlier playthroughs?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Does this game have a gallery/replay function?
It has a gallery called "album", accessible from the main menu. Replay option is disable as it breaks some logic of the game. You'll have to use the saving/loading options.

Where do I put the save files? It doesnt work if I put it in the game folder
They should work. Save files are located here: "...[Game Root]\PleasureThieves_Data\NaninovelData\Saves\" Can you share them with us so we can take a look, please? Thanks! We also added some saved files in the main post.

Are we supposed to start a new game with every update? Or is there something we need to do to continue from earlier playthroughs?
If you have saved games, they should work if you copied them to the new version folder. There was a particular bug in one of the releases but it was fixed. As we replied above, if you have some issues, please attach your saved games and we'll take a look to see what is going on. We also added some saved files in the main post.

Last edited:

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
It has a gallery called "album", accessible from the main menu. Replay option is disable as it breaks some logic of the game. You'll have to use the saving/loading options.

They should work. Can you share them with us so we can take a look, please? Thanks!
I put them here

Sin título.jpg

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There are the ones in the main page.
The saves work fine. Maybe you are at the end of the content of Chapter3. There was a mistake in the title of the post saying Chapter4, but the latest update includes mainly the side content for Ms. Evans. Chapter4 hasn't been released yet. We are working on it.
To be sure, how far have you reached in the game?

Reactions: tulkas

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Only thing I don't like about the game so far is it kind of needs a walkthrough of some sort. Knowing what scenes you have missed is an ok start with achievements....but without any way to see how to trigger the scenes you basically just need to keep replaying the game over and over til you hit the right combination of events....which sucks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
The saves work fine. Maybe you are at the end of the content of Chapter3. There was a mistake in the title of the post saying Chapter4, but the latest update includes mainly the side content for Ms. Evans. Chapter4 hasn't been released yet. We are working on it.
To be sure, how far have you reached in the game?
I think the last thing was when I met the twins

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
If you have saved games, they should work if you copied them to the new version folder. There was a particular bug in one of the releases but it was fixed. As we replied above, if you have some issues, please attach your saved games and we'll take a look to see what is going on. We also added some saved files in the main post.
I copied the save files from the ch3-3_win version (i believe the fixed version) to the NaninovelData -folder for this version of the game.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Only thing I don't like about the game so far is it kind of needs a walkthrough of some sort. Knowing what scenes you have missed is an ok start with achievements....but without any way to see how to trigger the scenes you basically just need to keep replaying the game over and over til you hit the right combination of events....which sucks.
I understand. However write the walkthrough is another task that takes time to produce and right now all our time goes into the production of the new content. Maybe we can add the walkthrough to one of our patreon tiers. If we reach the milestone we will add it to the game.

I think the last thing was when I met the twins
That's the last part of Chapter3, so you are at the end of the content in the main storyline.

I copied the save files from the ch3-3_win version (i believe the fixed version) to the NaninovelData -folder for this version of the game.
Then it should work. The latest save game there will take you to the sexshop, in the middle of Chapter3.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I understand. However write the walkthrough is another task that takes time to produce and right now all our time goes into the production of the new content. Maybe we can add the walkthrough to one of our patreon tiers. If we reach the milestone we will add it to the game.
Thats your call to make I suppose. I can't really see how it would take that much effort when you know all the paths and everything but whatever. Just means this game gets put on hold until it gets more added so it doesn't feel like you miss a shit ton of stuff when you play through it once. I don't really find it fun just reloading saves for an hour trying to find a few missed scenes.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes