4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I noticed in the pics on the first page the MC making really weird distorted faces, does he constantly do that throughout the playthrough or is that just for marketing purposes. As for first impressions for me that might potentially wear on my nerves after a while and I may give it a pass if he constantly does it the whole time. Just need a heads up before I potentially try if anyone knows. Cheers.

Reactions: B2B2

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I noticed in the pics on the first page the MC making really weird distorted faces, does he constantly do that throughout the playthrough or is that just for marketing purposes. As for first impressions for me that might potentially wear on my nerves after a while and I may give it a pass if he constantly does it the whole time. Just need a heads up before I potentially try if anyone knows. Cheers.
You will be asked very early in the game whether you want to play with goofy faces or not. And you can enable/disable them at any time. So we have you covered

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
how do i use the saves provided?
Put the saved folder in the following one

PleasureThieves_Data/NaninovelData/

If NaninovelData doesn't exist yet you can either create it or start the game and save once then end.
The saves are also stored in C:\Users\*YOURNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\HoneyTalesFactory\PleasureThieves\saves

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I start the game and all I see is the dialogue and a black screen with some white dots. Am I doing something wrong?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ok, I start the game and all I see is the dialogue and a black screen with some white dots. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi, sorry about that. Could you provide some more info, like are you running in PC or Mac? Can you see any other screen before?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, sorry about that. Could you provide some more info, like are you running in PC or Mac? Can you see any other screen before?
I have a PC. I can see the title screen and the selection of MC's appearance but when it comes to the actual story I see this: Game 2.png

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ok, that's weird. I guess you have tried to restart the game and didn't work either? For some reason is loading the particles but not the actual background. Can you try to load any of the saved games we provided in the main post to see if it also happens there?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all, we are looking for some users that are willing to test the android build. You will need to know how to copy the APK file into your device. Sorry, we cannot offer better support but we don't have android devices to make the test ourselves.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, that's weird. I guess you have tried to restart the game and didn't work either? For some reason is loading the particles but not the actual background. Can you try to load any of the saved games we provided in the main post to see if it also happens there?
It doesn't work but, after I tried this game, it happened with another unity game too. I didn't have a problem with other unity games before but it seems that it is a problem my PC has with unity in general.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It doesn't work but, after I tried this game, it happened with another unity game too. I didn't have a problem with other unity games before but it seems that it is a problem my PC has with unity in general.
Maybe something related to the graphic card drivers or the admin rights when you are playing the game?

Reactions: Stakos
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes