4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
But i still have the problem with the freeze. in mine, i meet with Naomi but i freeze in the car. Can't progress any further
Hi, your bug is not related to the one mentioned above, but it might be related to the loading old save games. Is it your case? Have you started chapter3 from a previously saved game? The fix is included in version 3.1.1.0 which is only available through our itch page by now:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Hello all!
We have released a patch to fix different issues detected in version 3.1.1.0. This is the change list:

[v.3.1.1.1 ]
- Fixed: Portrait bug when playing with normal faces during C2-Basket match.
- Fixed: One of Naomi's choices at the C3-airport was buggy.
- Fixed: Video backgrounds were causing some freezes for some users in the rooftop and basketball scenes.
- Fixed: Player reference was wrong in some scenes.
- Added: FlashFX in some scenes.

It can be downloaded from our or soon through the mirrors in the main post.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
I'm getting stuck at the jacuzzi scene in interactive mode. I've tried twice but there are no interactions left or maybe I can't find it. Any ideas?
PleasureThieves 14-04-2020 23_42_51.png

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm getting stuck at the jacuzzi scene in interactive mode. I've tried twice but there are no interactions left or maybe I can't find it. Any ideas?
View attachment 620132
There is a bug there (a tricky one), so we have decided to disable the interactive minigame by now. You can download version 3.1.1.2 from our or just load a point before and select the automatic sex game. Sorry about that.

xupenzio72

Jul 14, 2019
How can I know if I am choosing the right path? I think I need a walkthrough if I want to discover all the scenes in the game. Some help??

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
How can I know if I am choosing the right path? I think I need a walkthrough if I want to discover all the scenes in the game. Some help??
There is no right/wrong path in the game. Just options that will allow you to unfold different storylines or consequences to previous actions. The achievements help you to see how many hot/sex scenes you have found of the different girls. By now, unfortunately, we cannot provide a walkthrough. It takes time and all our efforts are put into the production. Hopefully, someone in the community will try to do it at one point.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Any tips on how to get the erika scenes? I got to the end and it said i'd seen 0/2 scenes with erika, so I was wondering what I have to do or who i have to avoid in order to see her content. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any tips on how to get the erika scenes? I got to the end and it said i'd seen 0/2 scenes with erika, so I was wondering what I have to do or who i have to avoid in order to see her content. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Hi, the current achievements for Erika's scenes are placed here:
1. In Chapter1: During the class with Mr.Price. Erika' legs are wide open.
2. In Chapter2: Choose to go to PiDeltaPi sorority and select to study with Erika. You could either look her breast or her legs.

Reactions: Rogueswan

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, the current achievements for Erika's scenes are placed here:
1. In Chapter1: During the class with Mr.Price. Erika' legs are wide open.
2. In Chapter2: Choose to go to PiDeltaPi sorority and select to study with Erika. You could either look her breast or her legs.
Thanks for that! I did do the study scene with Erika in chapter 2 so I guess it just didnt register that I'd seen that scene, but I've always gone to Mrs Evans class in chapter 1. I'll have to look out for the Mr Price class next playthrough!

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for that! I did do the study scene with Erika in chapter 2 so I guess it just didnt register that I'd seen that scene, but I've always gone to Mrs Evans class in chapter 1. I'll have to look out for the Mr Price class next playthrough!
You are right. There is a bug in the scene and achievement wasn't been unlocked properly. Thanks for reporting it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogueswan

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Hello! We are getting really close to the release of the final act of Chapter3! What will you be able to find in this new release? Here is the change-list so far:

- Added: Chapter3-3
- Added: Sarah sex scene during chapter1 replaced with toilet scene.
- Added: New album images.
- Added: New version of the interactive-sex-game with Alison.
- Fixed: Erika's achievement in PiDeltaPi not being unlocked.
- Fixed: Lesbians' achievement in PiDeltaPi not being unlocked.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.

As soon as we receive the localization files, we will spend one or two days testing, and we will release the new chapter to find out what happened with...

• Erika and MC relationship?
  • The premiere of the play?
  • The mysterious Order?
  • Alison and MC?
  • Leonard and Vincent?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
from where is scene with bear ? :)
Chapter2, when you help the coach with the toilet paper and go back to the destination selection screen, choose to go to the girls' showers instead of going to give the massage to Samantha.

Reactions: AlisaTs

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
DownloadChapter3C.png

Hi all! We are happy to announce the public release of Chapter3-3, which concludes this chapter. We have been working really hard to bring this update as quickly as possible, with some exciting new things!

This is the full change list for this update:

[v.3.2.0.0]
- Added: Chapter3-3
- Added: Sarah sex scene during chapter1 replaced with toilet scene.
- Added: New album images.
- Added: New version of the interactive-sex-game with Alison with animation!.
- Added: Extra dialogue lines for Leonard in C1_PattsRestaurant about PiDeltaPi girls being virgen.
- Added: Revamped portraits for Ms.Evans to fit her character better.
- Fixed: Erika's achievement in PiDeltaPi not being unlocked.
- Fixed: Lesbians' achievement in PiDeltaPi not being unlocked.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.

Download from page or wait until the mirrors get updated in the main thread. (if you use the Itch app your game will be updated with the latest changes without having to download the whole game again.)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes