4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Franciasfaqwaqwr

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, thanks for reporting it. Have you followed the mac instructions to install the game? There are some important points.

Mac Users:

Apple Developer Trust: Apple has a program for certified, licensed developers that distribute their software through the Apple Store. I'm not one of them, as I only do this for fun and learning purposes. Therefore, if you want to play this game, you have to follow these instructions:

1. Move the game from the Downloads folder to any other.
2. When you try to run the game, you will see a pop-up saying that "Pleasure Thieves" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
3. Click "OK"
4. Go to "System Preferences" -> "Security and Privacy."
5. Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" you will see something like "Pleasure Thieves was blocked from opening...blablabla". Click "Open Anyway".
6. Done. :)
Ahhh, it was the simple fix of moving it outside the downloads folder. THANKS!!! Great game btw!!

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Tell me, when are you planning to add Russian to Chapter 3?
Unfortunately, our translator for the Russian version had to take some time off. Hopefully, in one or two months we will be able to update the new chapter to the Russian language. Sorry about that. (but if you know someone interested in helping with the Russian texts, please let us know!)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi! I just checked the sex shop scene and I didn't get any problem.
The only potential issue I see is that to get out of the sex shop you need to tap in the exit icon, which shows up when you move the mouse in the bottom area of the screen.

If that's not the issue, could someone give us the repro steps? Thanks!
Sorry but no. No exit simple stucking. "a seller with ease of speech" and after nothing.
Here is my save if you will see pls:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have you tried to save the game, quit and restart again? We know that if you change the goofy faces in the settings during a dialogue, there are high chances that you will experience some glitches with the portraits. Usually restarting the game fixes the problem.
I appreciate your help! :) Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work for me. :( I saved the game in a new scene, quit, updated my Nvidia driver, restarted Windows completely, got back into the game at the new save. I still see the bug.

Pl-Thv No-MC.png

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I appreciate your help! :) Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work for me. :( I saved the game in a new scene, quit, updated my Nvidia driver, restarted Windows completely, got back into the game at the new save. I still see the bug.

View attachment 606943
You mentioned that you were using an old save game? Could you send your saved games so we can try to reproduce it?

Nope,same cursor as before
We are going to look to reproduce it using your save games. Will be back! :)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ok, I found the issue. It happens when you are coming from a previously saved game. It will require a hot-fix coming in the next hours. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Madridfan

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You mentioned that you were using an old save game? Could you send your saved games so we can try to reproduce it?
OK, I'm providing two different saves. The first is an older one (from Dec 2019); the second is from today (just in case that might be needed at some point as well). Thanks for investigating this for me.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
OK, I'm providing two different saves. The first is an older one (from Dec 2019); the second is from today (just in case that might be needed at some point as well). Thanks for investigating this for me.
This is probably a problem with the way we are managing the new portraits (as now you can choose to enable/disable them). Tricky solution... Let us think about something... ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry, but cannot really find the old saves. They are supposed to be stored in AppData>LocalLow>HoneyTalesFactory, but since there is only one folder called "PleasureThives", I cannot really understand why old saves dosn't show up when I start and load the latest version of the game.

Please Help

1585905537937.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
They are supposed to be stored in AppData>LocalLow>HoneyTalesFactory
Nope. They are in PleasureThievesCh.3-2\PleasureThieves_Data\NaninovelData folder (The main game folder, I called PleasureThievesCh.3-2)

Reactions: sabu6

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Can you try the following: from the game printer (the visual area where the text is spoken is displayed), go to settings and there, disable and enable again the "Goofy faces". Then return to the game. We tested and that seems to fix your issue.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all,

We have found that the bug reported with the scene of the sex shop getting stuck is due to a problem with the new variables added. It only happens when you load an old saved game. We have managed to fix it, but the fix won't apply to those already affected. So there are two potential solutions for this:

1. Painful one: Restart a new game, so everything works. (already valid for the current version 3.1.0.0)
2: Use provided LoadGames: We uploaded a bunch of saved games for different situations in the game (usually the ones with a potential branch in the story). The very last one is before entering the sex shop, which is where the bug happened.
3. Download version 3.1.1.0* and be sure that you load a saved game before the exterior of the scene.

User playing with version 3.1.1.0 from scratch shouldn't encounter any problem.

This is inconvenient, but it's the only solution we can offer.

Last edited:

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Nope. They are in PleasureThievesCh.3-2\PleasureThieves_Data\NaninovelData folder (The main game folder, I called PleasureThievesCh.3-2)
Thanks. Have the developer changed the setup recently? Because there are obvious some old saves at the location I pointed at.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks. Have the developer changed the setup recently? Because there are obviously some old saves at the location I pointed at.
Hi, we have done a hotfix to solve some issues with old saved games. But before you use it to be sure you have installed version 3.1.1.0. We have finishing uploading win version and mac version will be ready asap.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I cannot see/enter the menu, so no way I can change it. My wide screen setup results in a line of buttons on the bottom of which I can only see the top. I think it is always best to start an application in a smaller window and then let the user actively decide to enter full screen.

Or... make the scaling in Unity smarter and use percentages for all dimensions, not only for the horizontal part.
I agree with this. I had to set my taskbar setting to auto hide for this.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes