4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
the continue button at the main menu. it seems the game don't auto-save for me, because I cant continue the game. I exited yesterday 'cause i could finish it off in the jacuzzi scene with Samantha. tried to restart but bam! no saving points.
However, somehow over night now when I started up the game that save-file I downloaded is usable and i can continue the game
Understood. Yeah, the game doesn't have auto-save. Maybe is something we can try to add in the future... :unsure:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Any chance of including version or chapter number in the filename? It would be convenient for keeping track of whether we downloaded an update yet or not. :)

Reactions: hotmike

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Game is rly good, but content in each chapter are so less
Erica so fucking hot
Glad that you like it. Bear in mind that Chapter 3 has been split in 3 releases. That give us more time to polish each of them and avoid having long delays between updates. Next release is planned in about 2 weeks.
By the way, Erika is going to gradually have more and more important appearances.

Any chance of including version or chapter number in the filename? It would be convenient for keeping track of whether we downloaded an update yet or not. :)
The version number is displayed in the main title screen. Look at the lower left corner.

Sasazuka

Jun 2, 2017
I've just played chapter 3... And another girl from this game I fall in love for :love::love:
Great work, and congratulations to the dev.
By the way... I've tested all options on ch. 3 and only have 1/3 Alison's progression. I imagine it's not yet implemented, right? Or am I missing something?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I've just played chapter 3... And another girl from this game I fall in love for :love::love:
Great work, and congratulations to the dev.
By the way... I've tested all options on ch. 3 and only have 1/3 Alison's progression. I imagine it's not yet implemented, right? Or am I missing something?
Thanks! Glad you like it! And regarding the achievement, yes, you're right. We detected that bug too late. Alison's achievement should be only one by now.

Reactions: Sasazuka

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Oh my, this starts in full screen. Please turn that off. No way I can find the buttons as this scales horribly on my two screen setup.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh my, this starts in full screen. Please turn that off. No way I can find the buttons as this scales horribly on my two screen setup.

You can change the resolution and the screen mode from the settings menu. Do you think it would be better to start the game in the default resolution mode 1920x1080-window?

25-03-2020 9-12-38.jpg

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You can change the resolution and the screen mode from the settings menu. Do you think it would be better to start the game in the default resolution mode 1920x1080-window?

View attachment 597213
Most of the Unity games I've played are fullscreen by default; the other thing you could do is use the launcher to let the player choose before the game opens.

Reactions: Honey Tales

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Do you think it would be better to start the game in the default resolution mode 1920x1080-window?
I cannot see/enter the menu, so no way I can change it. My wide screen setup results in a line of buttons on the bottom of which I can only see the top. I think it is always best to start an application in a smaller window and then let the user actively decide to enter full screen.

Or... make the scaling in Unity smarter and use percentages for all dimensions, not only for the horizontal part.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I cannot see/enter the menu, so no way I can change it. My wide screen setup results in a line of buttons on the bottom of which I can only see the top. I think it is always best to start an application in a smaller window and then let the user actively decide to enter full screen.

Or... make the scaling in Unity smarter and use percentages for all dimensions, not only for the horizontal part.
Sorry about that. The next version coming in a couple of weeks will have the launcher right at the start. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: hotmike
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes