4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

enlarged

Aug 29, 2017
No, I can watch the whole event with the two, sorry I wasn't clear on that. I watch the event with the teacher and when I get back in the floor I can't continue. And yes, we are talking PC version.

Reactions: Morph

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
No, I can watch the whole event with the two, sorry I wasn't clear on that. I watch the event with the teacher and when I get back in the floor I can't continue. And yes, we are talking PC version.
Ok, so the bug happens once the scene with Mr. Price has finished, right?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I think I found the bug! Let see if I can prepare a version and post it here so you guys can test it out.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Same here. Save 4 that you supplied has the same issue as I was experiencing with my original save.
Hi, There was a bug at that point, so most probably that was the problem. Please, download this version (google link below) and tell me if it fixes the problem. (remember to backup your save folder before, just in case) Once I confirm is all good, I'll upload the main game build. Thanks for your help!

(Removed Link)

Last edited:

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Hi, There was a bug at that point, so most probably that was the problem. Please, download this version (google link below) and tell me if it fixes the problem. (remember to backup your save folder before, just in case) Once I confirm is all good, I'll upload the main game build. Thanks for your help!

Google Drive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks,
Suman

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Version Update.jpg

Hi guys, we have released a patch to fix the crash that some players reported. It will be available for download in the mirrors asap, but in the meantime, you can get it from our Itch page. (if you have the itch app installed, you will just receive the update, and you won't have to download the whole game again.)

These are the changes:
- Fixed: Crash in Chapter2 during the scene with Mr.Price and Lili.
- Added: Visual hint when the player hides the printer.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The MC’s face is a real picture.

He looks like he’s been given the ‘Thumbs Up’ when he least expected it. I’m sure he will walk it off.:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Dev went too far with the ridiculous facial expressions of the protagonist. I am sick of this imbecile after five minutes of gameplay. I hope it will be better in the future. Or I will gain immunity.

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, someone know what choice we have to make for having the dressing room sex scene with Alison ?

Dev went too far with the ridiculous facial expressions of the protagonist. I am sick of this imbecile after five minutes of gameplay. I hope it will be better in the future. Or I will gain immunity.
I think in the settings you have the option of disable the funny face.

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
hmm. The continue button is not clickable for me despite me have played to the jacuzzi event. have tried the attached save file on page 20. that didn't work at all

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any plans for android port ?
We just need a bit more support in Patreon to support it.

As mentioned, we added the option to disable the goofy faces as we know not everybody likes them. We are planning to add a choice at the beginning of the game, so everybody will know there is an option to tune them down.

Hello, someone know what choice we have to make for having the dressing room sex scene with Alison ?

I think in the settings you have the option of disable the funny face.
How you got the Alison scene? That suppose to be in the next version we will release in a few weeks! :D

hmm. The continue button is not clickable for me despite me have played to the jacuzzi event. have tried the attached save file on page 20. that didn't work at all
Could you give a repro steps so we can take a look? We don't know what continue button you are referring to. :rolleyes:

I cant access the content with prof. evans. What am I doing wrong??
Which content? In chapter1 or chapter2? What choices are you making? More info and we will be able to help you. :)

Reactions: Rintal

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
Could you give a repro steps so we can take a look? We don't know what continue button you are referring to. :rolleyes:
the continue button at the main menu. it seems the game don't auto-save for me, because I cant continue the game. I exited yesterday 'cause i could finish it off in the jacuzzi scene with Samantha. tried to restart but bam! no saving points.
However, somehow over night now when I started up the game that save-file I downloaded is usable and i can continue the game

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes