4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite amazed this gets so little attention in patreon. could be unity?
its quite unique, theres humor, a good story and the girls are good enough to get excited about.
I hope the devs will keep trying and get the deserved attention they need to feel they are doing good.

in terms of fetish, its not really what I look for in a game, but Im usually the minority and thats also the reason Im amazed they dont have more "supporters", even so I think its a good game, and quality to compare top devs right now.

Reactions: Honey Tales

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
its quite unique, theres humor, a good story and the girls are good enough to get excited about.
I hope the devs will keep trying and get the deserved attention they need to feel they are doing good.

in terms of fetish, its not really what I look for in a game, but Im usually the minority and thats also the reason Im amazed they dont have more "supporters", even so I think its a good game, and quality to compare top devs right now.
Unity. Click and point minigames.
Look for something in a scene. Look for something in the other scene ... random girl sucking random boy ... minigame on the scene that the MC is not involved ... more time wasted.
Then I go to the next game. And possibly many other players as well.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
good game I have to say!
But need to bewared of that unity open date nonsense tho, have to go to unity web and submit an opt out request, quite annoying.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Sorry. No go. It is crap.(n)
Hi! It would help us to make the game better if we understand why you think the game is crap. :)

Unity. Click and point minigames.
Look for something in a scene. Look for something in the other scene ... random girl sucking random boy ... minigame on the scene that the MC is not involved ... more time wasted.
Then I go to the next game. And possibly many other players as well.
We don't think Unity is the reason. Unity is a tool used massively in the game industry. It's true that VN players are more get used to seeing Renpy games around but the VN engine we use resembles quite a lot of the features Renpy provides. Why did we decide to use Unity over Renpy? Because we know Unity and we don't know Renpy. Our time to invest in the project is limited, therefore, we cannot spend time learning a new tool.

We understand sex minigames are not for everybody and that's why we are making changes to those. We only have 2 "interactive sex minigames". The longer one, in Chapter2, is optional. It can be played automatically and we are going to fix the one in Chapter1 to make it optional.

We understand many people don't want to see any characters but the MC having sex. Maybe we should make the whole scene optional so you know beforehand what you are getting into.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

good game I have to say!
But need to bewared of that unity open date nonsense tho, have to go to unity web and submit an opt-out request, quite annoying.
Unity analytics offers us some data about where players get stuck, what branches are more played, what errors are being triggered, so we can have a better understanding of the game problems. This is all provided by Unity and you don't have to be worried about privacy. We don't know who you are and we don't want to know it, either Unity. And we made the opt-out as simple as possible if you don't want to share any information. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Reactions: RogMR

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Unity for a VN... Blergh... Well, how about at least providing an in game guide or something similar. Without Renpy's rollback, a flag based game is gonna be a HECK of a lot of save and reload. Not exactly my cup of tea.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Unity for a VN... Blergh... Well, how about at least providing an in game guide or something similar. Without Renpy's rollback, a flag based game is gonna be a HECK of a lot of save and reload. Not exactly my cup of tea.
Hopefully, someone can jump and make a walkthrough. We are pretty busy with the development, unfortunately.
We could support rollback, but we disable it because it was messing out the interactive scenes. Thanks for the feedback!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Unity! Really horrible and tedious. No rollback. Far too big font size. Choice labels are ugly and again too big. Sorry choose another engine.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Unity! Really horrible and tedious. No rollback. Far too big font size. Choice labels are ugly and again too big. Sorry choose another engine.
Well, to be fair. Unity is a decent engine for a lot of game styles. VN's i feel are not one though. Not really sure why so many devs have an issue with the idea of learning Renpy. Renpy, based on python is a breeze to learn. And since it's a python based engine, as long as you know a bit of python, u can always expand on the functions if necessary with custom python code.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well, to be fair. Unity is a decent engine for a lot of game styles. VN's i feel are not one though. Not really sure why so many devs have an issue with the idea of learning Renpy. Renpy, based on python is a breeze to learn. And since it's a python based engine, as long as you know a bit of python, u can always expand on the functions if necessary with custom python code.
Never seen a Unity game that performs better than a Ren'Py one. As you say it is based on a very common script language with many already built in features.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Actually those things are on us, not Unity! :cry:
Well, that is all a matter of taste. Personally all i can complain about is the lack of rollback. In case of either a built in guide or a walkthrough i don't really mind though.

Anyhoo, the models are top notch and the story is entertaining.

Edit: Another reason i love Renpy games is the ability to dig through the code and make any changes i'd like. I almost always make at least a few small changes. Textbox removal, fonttype and size change and so on. All of these things are simply a matter of taste though.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

this game is soo good I wasn't expecting that at all when I started playing this game, keep it up !
Thank you guys! The good comments also help to keep us going! :love:
(But we also appreciate the critics to make the game better!) :devilish:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
some people want the MC to be the pussy dominator, while others enjoy when theres competition.
I would enjoy it if the MC's friend also get lucky, or they share a girl.

as for unity and rollback it can always be done, the devs will need some time to add that. if enough people asks for that feature, the more the devs will feel its time to add it. I use the rollback very seldom, but surely it can be useful. for me, instead of a rollback, I would like a button to start over the current scene, that for me would be more useful.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
how to get all the content with erika? I seem to only get half progress bar
Erika's achievements:
- Chapter1: At Mr. Price class.
- Chapter2: In the PiDeltaPi residence, at Erika's bedroom. Ask her to study together.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
some people want the MC to be the pussy dominator, while others enjoy when theres competition.
I would enjoy it if the MC's friend also get lucky, or they share a girl.

as for unity and rollback it can always be done, the devs will need some time to add that. if enough people asks for that feature, the more the devs will feel its time to add it. I use the rollback very seldom, but surely it can be useful. for me, instead of a rollback, I would like a button to start over the current scene, that for me would be more useful.
We could easily implement rollback in our game, but we had to disable it during our testing as it was breaking the point and click scenes. But we take note of this request for future games.

nikito90

Apr 1, 2019
Stuck /freeze screen/ on SPY THROUGH THE KEYHOLE mr.Price.. / Chapter 2/ After that in corridor nothing... no Esc... there is no option to continue... /Windows/

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes