4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
We have set the shortcut to advance text in auto mode with the control key (if don’t recall wrong) and alt key to skip text. Do you feel something is missing? Thanks for the feedback!
Ah, okay. I'll have to get used to it in future chapters. No, other than that I quite liked it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A stupid? question: what I have to do to see following screens if playing the actual game release ?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ah, okay. I'll have to get used to it in future chapters. No, other than that I quite liked it.
A mistake on our side. We should be using the same shortcuts Renpy uses.
A stupid? question: what I have to do to see following screens if playing the actual release?
1) In Chapter2, once you have helped the coach with the toilet paper, go back to the massage room instead of going to the girls showers. Samantha will be there waiting for her massage.

2) In chapter2, you have to select in the restaurant to find some dirty secret from some members of the basketball team. That will take you to the Pi Delta Pi residence. At one point you will be in the rooftop and you will be asked to go to right or left to get out. Choose left.

3) it’s a promotional image not used in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antwit

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
And yeah, I have the last two images still locked in the gallery. How to unlock it?
How to get through the bar and how to open the last two pictures in the gallery?
How to go through the bar? Do you mean in Chapter1, during the welcoming party?

In Chapter2, after helping the coach with the toilet paper, go to the girls' showers (it's the place where Joe was trying to fix the jammed door). You will trigger the sequence with Sarah.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm having trouble with the Mac version, can't save games, freeze after settings, random freezes during the first scene. I'm on MacOS 10.14 (pre-Catalina). Looks promising though, good luck
Mine as well, have opened up permissions within the app package but still can't save
Are you running the game from the "Download" folder? We saw a weird behavior when the game is in that folder like we cannot save and sometimes the game freezes in the settings window. Move it to another location and it should work fine.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Are you running the game from the "Download" folder? We saw a weird behavior when the game is in that folder like we cannot save and sometimes the game freezes in the settings window. Move it to another location and it should work fine.
Copy thay good sir, will try

Edit: Have tried moving out of the Downloads folder and saves worked :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Great to know that that was the problem. :)
We included in the installation instructions.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Most probably. We use McAfee antivirus subscription in our system to be sure we are up to date for any possible threats. To be totally sure, download the game from our official itch page.

Edit: we found some information:
or this:

Last edited:

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
Most probably. We use McAfee antivirus subscription in our system to be sure we are up to date for any possible threats. To be totally sure, download the game from our official itch page.

Edit: we found some information:
or this:
Thank u for fast response and info.

Reactions: Honey Tales

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I am running it on an external hard drive, still the same behavior (go to settings, move text speed from "agonizingly slow" to "bearable", hit save, game freezes).

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I am running it on an external hard drive, still the same behavior (go to settings, move text speed from "agonizingly slow" to "bearable", hit save, game freezes).
Just for the sake of testing, have you tried in your local HD? We have seen that the game starts running slow in, at least, the mac computers from 2012 or older, after playing several scenes and particularly when the game is running from an external HD. Can you confirm it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Fun Game so far, the MC idiotic faces o_O it makes him seem immature.
Good start I see alot of potential however the mc makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Please do something about that. Aside from that I see great things for this. Will reserve judgement for next version but so far I'm liking it an if next updates good will support.
This game puts me in such a tough spot.
I want to love it because the girls are awesome ........ then I see the MC's face and my vagina dries up so much I start pissing dust.
Just a short update for you... we didn't forget about your request. It's coming...

GoofyFaces.jpg

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes