4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Quite understandable if you disable rollback because of that. The absence is mitigated by having a robust save/load feature that allows players to save/load quickly without fiddling around in a clunky interface or dealing with limited save slots. Hope you are implementing a text backlog system so that the player can go back and check out the text they missed reading or inadvertently skipped.
That's very good point. We will see the best way to check with you guys what you prefer. If users prefer just a "quick saving/loading" option instead of the current saving system. The only difference is that the quick saving, saves the game in an empty slot without having to enter in the saving screen, so it's faster. :unsure:

The only problem is that the saving files are located in different folders, so we could add the quick saving but without removing the current one. :rolleyes:

There is a backlog but by now is limited to the current scene. Let see if we can add support for the whole game not matter what scene you are in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri L

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The game has some hilarious parts, but is the MC going to be able to actually improve himself in order to cause a good impression? or will he just be the butt of every joke the whole game?
He will change. But he will be in the middle of all kinds of messy/ situations so we can develop the comedy.

hey first how to get the paper toilet and are any animation scene in game ?
You have to talk to the coach who is in the male toilets. Then go to talk with Joe who is fixing the door of the female showers, and ask him what the problem is. He will tell you that the door is jammed and cannot be open. Go to the massage room. There is some vaseline over the table. Pick it up and give it to Joe. In exchange, he will give you the toilet paper for the coach.

By now we cannot afford to expend resources/money in adding animated sequences. It's one of our tiers. Hopefully, we will be able to add them one day.

how do we save in this game
Saving is only available when the text printer is visible. You will see the "save" option at the bottom of the panel. We might add a shortcut to the next version.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Xisdfiogf

Jun 20, 2017
it doesn't work, graphics are not working, i tried to change resolution and refresh rate and it just shows night sky.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Mwahaha! You've nailed the comedy aspect!
We try our best to add some comedy to the genre. Will see if we can keep it! :D

it doesn't work, graphics are not working, i tried to change resolution and refresh rate and it just shows night sky.
Hi, Are you running PC or Mac? What GPU you have? We have never heard about this problem before so please, give us some more information. Thanks!

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Played it and really liked it. This is actually quite a good game. Some decent storyline and humor. Hopefully it continues and gets better and better with each update.

Couple of Questions for the developer, when is the next planned update and will there be a 'harem' scenario or multiple person sex situation in the future in the game. Also Can you allow the text block (the one with the save, preferences etc) to remain on screen when the choices come up, makes it easier to save.

And yeah, I have the last two images still locked in the gallery. How to unlock it?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Played it and really liked it. This is actually quite a good game. Some decent storyline and humor. Hopefully it continues and gets better and better with each update.

Couple of Questions for the developer, when is the next planned update and will there be a 'harem' scenario or multiple person sex situation in the future in the game. Also Can you allow the text block (the one with the save, preferences etc) to remain on screen when the choices come up, makes it easier to save.

And yeah, I have the last two images still locked in the gallery. How to unlock it?
Thanks for playing our game! We cannot commit to a specific date for the release, as we are doing this as hobby during our spare time. So I'd say around 3-4 months for each release. We'd love to do it faster but is the best we can do by now.
In the latest update, the text block should remain on the screen when you are presented with choices. Be sure you are playing version 2.1.2.0 (you can see it in the title screen, at the left down corner)

Harem situation? Most probably. ;)

Regarding the last question, let see if someone else can answer. :)

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
He is The Same protagonist from Spellbook.
Yeah, both characters are based on the same model, although the one used in Spellbook looks more "childish" :unsure:
It's a very popular model in Daz3D.

We are experimenting with giving you guys the option to choose a different avatar with less clumsy faces for those who don't like the current one, although we personally love it. :p Anyway, is still too early and we don't know if we can even make it work. We'll see...

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi, Honey Tales! Have the past issues with the Mac version being solved, concerning the inability to save progress?
We haven't been able to reproduce it on our side... :(
Are you sure you are the admin and you fully give permission to run the game in the security settings? It might be related to that.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Just played it and really enjoyed it. It's a funny story with some good looking girls. The one drawback for me is that it's in Unity and not Ren'py. Unity's interface is harder to navigate and I miss being able to use the spacebar to quickly advance text rather than having to click my mouse over and over.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I'm having trouble with the Mac version, can't save games, freeze after settings, random freezes during the first scene. I'm on MacOS 10.14 (pre-Catalina). Looks promising though, good luck

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
I'm having trouble with the Mac version, can't save games, freeze after settings, random freezes during the first scene. I'm on MacOS 10.14 (pre-Catalina). Looks promising though, good luck
Mine as well, have opened up permissions within the app package but still can't save

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the info. We are going to perform a stress test during the weekend. Let see if we can find the problem because it’s puzzling us. We have tested in different macs with different OS X and we didn’t have any issue.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just played it and really enjoyed it. It's a funny story with some good looking girls. The one drawback for me is that it's in Unity and not Ren'py. Unity's interface is harder to navigate and I miss being able to use the spacebar to quickly advance text rather than having to click my mouse over and over.
We have set the shortcut to advance text in auto mode with the control key (if don’t recall wrong) and alt key to skip text. Do you feel something is missing? Thanks for the feedback!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes