4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
You know what I regret the most? That, what you guys are doing, is a VN and not a game... I liked the story, the MC is a bit of an idiot but I suppose it has to be like that otherwise it would lose most of the funny bits of the tell, but ... it's fine. What I really liked was the idea of implementing the sex mini-game instead of simply narrate the whole thing. It's still scripted (and it's lost a bit of the effect but the intention was fantastic) but in my books that deserves a bit of a support from me. I shall be your Patreon supporter for a few months minimum, pending next two releases when I shall play the whole thing from the beginning and decide if I shall increase the support or suspend it. In the mean time thank you guys for the effort and good luck further.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Tnx a lot, I have to play from the beginning and no possibility to load earlier saves are enabled , hurray (y)
Fine I can now use totally new tactics :) being a little bit clueless how it may be to play next future releases , but nevermind,
because I like the girl characters in this game too much.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could someone please explain to this dummy how rollback works? I'm not familiar with UNITY games.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You know what I regret the most? That, what you guys are doing, is a VN and not a game... I liked the story, the MC is a bit of an idiot but I suppose it has to be like that otherwise it would lose most of the funny bits of the tell, but ... it's fine. What I really liked was the idea of implementing the sex mini-game instead of simply narrate the whole thing. It's still scripted (and it's lost a bit of the effect but the intention was fantastic) but in my books that deserves a bit of a support from me. I shall be your Patreon supporter for a few months minimum, pending next two releases when I shall play the whole thing from the beginning and decide if I shall increase the support or suspend it. In the mean time thank you guys for the effort and good luck further.
Thanks a lot! Yes, it's a VN. We are adding a map functionality in the future release that will make you decide what secondary plots you want to explore. Regarding the interactive sex-game it's a initial implementation. It has potential but we are not fully happy with it yet. We'll continue iterating to see how we can improve it. The only problem is that it takes a lot of time to write it. That's why is limited to the "guest" girl of the Chapter by now.

Could someone please explain to this dummy how rollback works? I'm not familiar with UNITY games.
We decided to don't have rollback in our game. We made some tests but it was producing some weird bugs during the click and play sequences so we have to disable it. Yeah, sucks, but by now we don't have time to investigate a better way to make it works.

Reactions: dutchpete

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Okay I just got finished with the two chapters. I think I counted like 3 or 4 times that the banner appear within the first chapter, and 2 to 3 times during the second chapter. I think you can cut it down to 1 at the end of each chapter and one in the main menu. I have played plently of adult games that the patreon link is nice and big and hard to miss. Games like City of Broken Dreamers and Timestamps which I am supporting for the quality of the content. Trust me if you make a quality game people will support. It just makes you look desperate especially if you have like 5 chapters and you have like 30 banners to sign up for Patreon.

With that being said, I will wait to see if the game turns out to be worth supporting but it seems like a nice start. I just have too many patreons I am supporting at the moment.
Yeah, you're probably right. We will reduce the number of times the banner is displayed. Thanks again for the feedback!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
We decided to don't have rollback in our game. We made some tests but it was producing some weird bugs during the click and play sequences so we have to disable it. Yeah, sucks, but by now we don't have time to investigate a better way to make it works.
Fair enough, but then you really need to provide a walkthrough. UNITY has this terrible flaw that by the time a choice appears on screen it is too late to make a save. IMHO if you just enable a single step rollback to just before the choice appears, that would be a big help as we would be able to make the save and reload if we want to try the other choices.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
What do you think on Ren'py?
We considered back in the days, but we know Unity and we don't know Ren'py. And in the long-term, Unity is more flexible in terms of gameplay and work-flow. So it's basically a matter to time to learn new software. ;)

Reactions: UncleVT and J_M

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I love a good screwball sex comedy!

Just, for the love of god, tone down the MC mugging a little bit.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Fair enough, but then you really need to provide a walkthrough. UNITY has this terrible flaw that by the time a choice appears on screen it is too late to make a save. IMHO if you just enable a single step rollback to just before the choice appears, that would be a big help as we would be able to make the save and reload if we want to try the other choices.
Mmmm... Let see if we can implement something... maybe a shortcut to access to save menu?
Actually... if we keep the text printer during the choice menu, you could save the game before you make your choice. Does it make sense?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Mmmm... Let see if we can implement something... maybe a shortcut to access to save menu?
Actually... if we keep the text printer during the choice menu, you could save the game before you make your choice. Does it make sense?
That would be perfect but I don't recall seeing a UNITY game that does that. I hope you'll be able to make it work.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes