4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game puts me in such a tough spot.

I want to love it because the girls are awesome ........ then I see the MC's face and my vagina dries up so much I start pissing dust.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice image there, thanks for that... :rolleyes: But doesn't it dry up anyway for blokes? :unsure:
Yeah but not usually to the point where every fluid in my nether regions turns to powder.

Most hot women are usually able to counter the negative reaction my vagina has to men but that face ... there is no counterbalance to that face.

I've seen men say other men have a face that looks pnch worthy but that face is the first time i've ever had an urge to headbut my monitor.

It's a bad face is what i'm saying.

It's like someone made a conscious decision to try and turn people on then off again. It's like "heres a hot woman, have at it" and we're all "yay, hot women" and then they go "but look at this guys face" and i'm all "who the fuck thought moron face was a good idea".

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah but not usually to the point where every fluid in my nether regions turns to powder.

Most hot women are usually able to counter the negative reaction my vagina has to men but that face ... there is no counterbalance to that face.

I've seen men say other men have a face that looks pnch worthy but that face is the first time i've ever had an urge to headbut my monitor.

It's like someone made a conscious decision to try and turn people on then off again. It's like "heres a hot woman, have at it" and we're all "yay, hot women" and then they go "but look at this guys face" and i'm all "who the fuck thought moron face was a good idea".
Yeah, I can't help you with the imagery... I only helped out with the script on this one :ROFLMAO: Don't tell the dev but I haven't played it yet!

Reactions: User #19006

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
sex scenes animated?
There is some very basic transition between some backgrounds that might look animated, but they are not. We would love to have real animations in the future. It will all depend on our patrons.

Sorry the MC turns you off. This game tries to add some comedy to the genre and we liked those crazy/goofy faces. It helps to set the mood for the story and the game tone, but we are aware some people don't like it. Unfortunately, we cannot please everybody. :( But thanks for the feedback! Very much appreciate it. ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does ch2 include ch1 ? or is this going to be a multiple chapter game like Ecchi Sensei, and Fashion Business ?

gamefreak9417

Aug 3, 2017
I'm liking the game so far but the mac version is pretty buggy. I've had the game getting stuck a few times (below). Anyone have any suggestions?

******** SPOILERS **********

trying to save a game
going into the settings
trying to give Samantha a massage

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
I also got stuck, when I was climbing out of Erika's window. Also got the ones when trying to save, or trying to give massage.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Chapter 2 Animated Scene crashed the Game after some time Samantha change her position (1xtime) so you can see her back after this the Game is crashed. I can click around it change nothing.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Chapter 2 Animated Scene crashed the Game after some time Samantha change her position (1xtime) so you can see her back after this the Game is crashed. I can click around it change nothing.
During the massage or in the jacuzzi? What platform (PC or Mac)? Were you playing in "Auto" or "Skip" mode?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
During the massage or in the jacuzzi? What platform (PC or Mac)? Were you playing in "Auto" or "Skip" mode?
PC
jacuzzi
Sex scene: Interactive mode

Ok, the Unity engine crashed before (a lot of Games the engine crashed and you must start again/load a save).
I tried again it works perfect.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Maybe something related to the memory... but it's hard to say. Glad to hear that you could play through the saved game. :)

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
I seem to be stuck. Where do I find the toilet paper? the janitor won't give it to me until he fixes the door, which isn't happening. I completed the convo with Sarah and also examined the medical room

edit nvm - i figured it out. You have to take the vaseline from the medical room and give i to the janitor

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Tales
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes