4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ok that's zero issue then. I do think sex scene minigames are horrible though, almost anywhere else if fine, anywhere but the actual sex scene.
Just ignore Mr. Price option and you will skip it that part of the story. It's just one of the many branches.

going to wait for one file to download and combined... thanks for update! can't wait for single file download though
Yeah, it was a hard decision, but it was the best one if we wanted to have a better saving system in the game. Thanks for posting!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I like this game, I don't even mind the separate chapters so far, but and this is the first time I actually encountered this.
The second chapter either drives up the temperature in my GPU into dangerous territory in a few minutes or at some point it just demands more and more work from my CPU, until it maxes out at 100/ usage with about 90% being for pleasure thieves.

It's really weird, because you always read of Unity games taking a large toll from systems, but I never encountered this problem at all, until now with this second chapter.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just ignore Mr. Price option and you will skip it that part of the story. It's just one of the many branches.

Yeah, it was a hard decision, but it was the best one if we wanted to have a better saving system in the game. Thanks for posting!
With the changes in the Saves system, does this mean saves from Ch1 will probably not work going forward? Not any kind of a complaint on my part: I hadn't played this previously. I'm just wondering whether I should wait until you've linked Ch1 and 2 together before starting the game.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
With the changes in the Saves system, does this mean saves from Ch1 will probably not work going forward? Not any kind of a complaint on my part: I hadn't played this previously. I'm just wondering whether I should wait until you've linked Ch1 and 2 together before starting the game.
CH1 saves don't carry over at the moment, maybe when they are linked.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, I like this game, I don't even mind the separate chapters so far, but and this is the first time I actually encountered this.
The second chapter either drives up the temperature in my GPU into dangerous territory in a few minutes or at some point it just demands more and more work from my CPU, until it maxes out at 100/ usage with about 90% being for pleasure thieves.

It's really weird, because you always read of Unity games taking a large toll from systems, but I never encountered this problem at all, until now with this second chapter.
Vsync is off so the game is using every resource possible to ramp up the framerate.

Try forcing vsync through your gpu control panel.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017

Its a common issue in unity games, its going to sound odd but the lower the quality settings the more likely you are to encounter the issue in unity.

Whats happening is your gpu has very little to do and since theres no fps limit you are likely hitting somewhere in the region of 1,500-16,000 fps.
If you hear a high pitched whine from your pc while playing a unity game thats coil whine caused by the fps issue.
Its always advised to run unity games with vsync enabled or a framerate limit to prevent fps getting out of control.

If a unity game doesn't present the vsync option at start you can use your gpu control panel (radeon settings, nvidia control panel etc) to set vsync, frame limiter or framerate target control

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi, save system files should work in future releases. They won't work with the current Chapter1 because is a different engine. We will start working to link both chapters asap. Sorry about that.

Its a common issue in unity games, its going to sound odd but the lower the quality settings the more likely you are to encounter the issue in unity.

Whats happening is your gpu has very little to do and since theres no fps limit you are likely hitting somewhere in the region of 1,500-16,000 fps.
If you hear a high pitched whine from your pc while playing a unity game thats coil whine caused by the fps issue.
Its always advised to run unity games with vsync enabled or a framerate limit to prevent fps getting out of control.

If a unity game doesn't present the vsync option at start you can use your gpu control panel (radeon settings, nvidia control panel etc) to set vsync, frame limiter or framerate target control
Thanks for the explanation. We'll see if we can add this option from our side so it prevents the heating.

im stuck at jacuzzi on chapter 2 have the whole bar filled and cant move on
[/QUOTE
Have you saved and load during the jacuzzi scene? We spot a bug if you do that. Try to load before that scene and tell us if you find again the problem. With the progress bar of the MC should be enough to continue the game.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Honey Tales hi dev

how long do you think will this game be in development ?

also, thanks for making this !
Hi! Do you mean how many chapters? We still don't know for sure. We have an overall plan about the future events of the story we want to tell, but we don't know yet how many chapters we will need.

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
I'm sure this isn't being directly developed for Mac, but just FYI Chapter 1 worked perfectly on Mac, and Chapter 2 doesn't. Gets stuck on a gray screen right after the age check on startup. Can't really become a patron and support a game that I can't run!

Loved chapter 1 though. Keep up the great work.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes