4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
We are finishing it and doing our best to fix any possible bug. :)

Now that the release date is getting close, what about a few screenshots of Chapter2?
Check out our patreon to check some more!

View attachment 423919 View attachment 423921 View attachment 423922 View attachment 423923 View attachment 423924 View attachment 423925
Nice,

It would be a gift for me if you can release by this weekend :D (I like Mr.dot, they always release on weekend, I belive people have less time on weekdays :D)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Wow! The PC version is ready for download and OSX will be uploaded in a couple hours! Please let us know if you find some bugs or anything weird.

We put a lot of work in Chapter2, so we hope you like it!

Check it out!

It has been five months since the release of the first chapter so we will try to explain why it took us so long and what new improvements we have, in the following points:

1. "Chapter 2" (C2) is a more significant release that "Chapter1" was. It has way more dialogues, backgrounds, sounds, characters, and sex!
  2. We have many more branches, meaning that you can finish the game and replay it several times to explore other paths. The branching will have more impact on the next chapters.
  3. We switched to a new engine to support a more conventional saving and loading system, as many of you requested.
  4. The new engine also brought some new features, such as special FX, transitions, an album of girls, auto text, skip text..., and overall is way more flexible.
  5. We rewrote the sex minigame to make it more accessible.
  6. It's easier to make localized versions.
We worked very hard to deliver it, so we sincerely hope you will enjoy it. Special mention our patrons, who have been supporting us during these months. You guys rock!

Remember: Chapter 1 is not included in Chapter 2. We will connect both chapters as soon as possible. Chapter1 can be downloaded as well from our Itch page.

Edit: OSX version already available.

Last edited:

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Oh, loving it and the facial expressions even the bear. Plus pic 4 with the bear to funny. I am in and checking it out.
1570996826134.png

I wish great look with the game if the pics are as good in the game as here there is a lot to look forward too. Good Luck!!!!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Oof, so its not avoidable?
i dont know,i deleted the game after that scene lol Edit : i went in the bathroom expecting to see a hot girl taking a piss or something like that not having to play a minigame into helping a random dude get his dick sucked,that shit was not cool,but i suppose you can chose to not go in there,dont know if it affects the story or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
going to wait for one file to download and combined... thanks for update! can't wait for single file download though

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes