4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm sure this isn't being directly developed for Mac, but just FYI Chapter 1 worked perfectly on Mac, and Chapter 2 doesn't. Gets stuck on a gray screen right after the age check on startup. Can't really become a patron and support a game that I can't run!

Loved chapter 1 though. Keep up the great work.
Mmmm... We have tested in 2 different macs and we didn't see that problem. We'll look into this. Thanks for reporting it!

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Gotta say... Erika is one of the best girls i've seen in a game... so fucking sexy... lets see what this game goes, I'm considering support

Reactions: Honey Tales

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
I'm missing one picture in the album, 3rd column middle row, the second Lili picture. I'm missing some branch somewhere so anyone have the info on how to unlock that picture?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm missing one picture in the album, 3rd column middle row, the second Lili picture. I'm missing some branch somewhere so anyone have the info on how to unlock that picture?
You’re fine. That slot belongs to Chapter1 and will be available once both chapters get connected.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
That achievement belongs to Chapter1. It will be visible in Chapter2 once we link both chapters. :)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Can't get Chapter 2 to run. AV goes nuts and then windows throws up a error message. I'll come back to this one in a few updates.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes