4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

adela69

Oct 30, 2019
Hello!
I'm having someissues playing on Mac. In the 2nd chapter I cant change the language, I cant save my game and it gets stuck after I offer help to Ms. Evans with the alarm (when she tells you that she will contact you in a few days)

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I am stuck at the pool. A girl talks to me, her image pops up, disappears and I can't find any way to progress.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi all,

We want to announce that Chapter1 and Chapter2 are finally merged in a single game package. From now on, all chapters will be in the same build, which is way more convenient.

We recommend our players to play this release from the beginning to be sure all the choices are properly saved in the progression. We know it is not the best solution, but we cannot do anything about it.

For Mac users, be sure you are giving admin rights to run the game. Otherwise, you might run into problems.

Here is the change list:
v.2.1.1.0

- Chapter1 and Chapter2 merged in a single build.
- Added new album images: Erika, Lili, Lucy & Ms. Evans.
- Fixed some typo.
- Added cheat modes functionality.

Russian version is coming in the coming weeks.

You can either download it from F95 or from our official source:

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Dear developer,when you change the language on the Russian language,the menu is in Russian,but the text in game to Spanish!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
375mb? Is that correct or that like a compress version? Not sure why people want to compress when you lose image quality?

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
375mb? Is that correct or that like a compress version? Not sure why people want to compress when you lose image quality?
not everyone have a fast internet and also some games are ridiculously huge (+5go) for bang average content. about the image quality, if the compression is well done you can barely tell the difference

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
not everyone have a fast internet and also some games are ridiculously huge (+5go) for bang average content. about the image quality, if the compression is well done you can barely tell the difference
One gb of data for two chapters sounds justified but if your internet cant handle 1gb download than you need to get a better internet service all together or stop using dial up!

Also for the developer, I know this is your first game and all but its really annoying to get asked a dozen times in game to join patreon especially when nothing has really happen yet! You should leave the Patreon link on the main menu. If I like what I have played I will consider it.

Thank you.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi all,

We want to announce that Chapter1 and Chapter2 are finally merged in a single game package. From now on, all chapters will be in the same build, which is way more convenient.
OP and title should be updated. It's confusing.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Dear developer,when you change the language on the Russian language,the menu is in Russian,but the text in game to Spanish!
Hi, yes. The Chapter1 translation couldn't be updated for the release but we are already working on it. It should be ready in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

It's compressed. It's 737Mb in PC without compression. We'll reduce a bit more the size in the coming updates using atlas for the avatars.

Also for the developer, I know this is your first game and all but its really annoying to get asked a dozen times in game to join patreon especially when nothing has really happen yet! You should leave the Patreon link on the main menu. If I like what I have played I will consider it.
Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback. We took that decision because almost nobody sees the button on the main screen and we don't want to make it bigger at that point. But we might consider reducing the number of times the banner is displayed if we see players complain about that. Thanks again for your input!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, yes. The Chapter1 translation couldn't be updated for the release but we are already working on it. It should be ready in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

It's compressed. It's 737Mb in PC without compression. We'll reduce a bit more the size in the coming updates using atlas for the avatars.

Thanks for the feedback. We took that decision because almost nobody sees the button on the main screen and we don't want to make it bigger at that point. But we might consider reducing the number of times the banner is displayed if we see players complain about that. Thanks again for your input!
Okay I just got finished with the two chapters. I think I counted like 3 or 4 times that the banner appear within the first chapter, and 2 to 3 times during the second chapter. I think you can cut it down to 1 at the end of each chapter and one in the main menu. I have played plently of adult games that the patreon link is nice and big and hard to miss. Games like City of Broken Dreamers and Timestamps which I am supporting for the quality of the content. Trust me if you make a quality game people will support. It just makes you look desperate especially if you have like 5 chapters and you have like 30 banners to sign up for Patreon.

With that being said, I will wait to see if the game turns out to be worth supporting but it seems like a nice start. I just have too many patreons I am supporting at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes