4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
We could easily implement rollback in our game, but we had to disable it during our testing as it was breaking the point and click scenes. But we take note of this request for future games.
We'll take a look! Thanks for reporting it!

Edit: We have tried and we couldn't reproduce the bug. Are you playing on Windows or Mac?
We'd suggest to load a previous checkpoint and try again. :confused:

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
How do I get the scenes with lili and Sarah?
Lili: Chapter1->Go to Erika's class in college, and in Chapter2-> You'll have to select to take out the basket player with bad grades. Then go to Mr. Price office.

Sarah: Chater1->In the welcoming party celebrate by PiDeltaPi , Chapter2->After helping the coach with the toiler paper, go to the girls' showers, Chapter3->Sneaking into the lab during the night, ask her to make a demonstration

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Also got stuck after spying through the keyhole at mr. prices office. Loading another checkpoint didn't help me :(
Can you give us more details? Are you playing on PC or Windows? Did you try to quit the game and restart it from the latest checkpoint? Thanks for reporting.

enlarged

Aug 29, 2017
Playing on win10 tried restarting and reloading two times one very far savegame and one closer. Not sure what happens there, the phone is still visible in the top corner just the rest of the HUD is missing. The phone also still displays the tooltip, so the game isn't completly frozen, just can't do anything to progress.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so who do i play? all the characters? or just one dude? if so i would like to play the fat guy with the beard. that black haired milf and the girl with the glasses look nice :) will there come more characters?

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Lili: Chapter1->Go to Erika's class in college, and in Chapter2-> You'll have to select to take out the basket player with bad grades. Then go to Mr. Price office.

Sarah: Chater1->In the welcoming party celebrate by PiDeltaPi , Chapter2->After helping the coach with the toiler paper, go to the girls' showers, Chapter3->Sneaking into the lab during the night, ask her to make a demonstration
Thanks

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Playing on win10 tried restarting and reloading two times one very far savegame and one closer. Not sure what happens there, the phone is still visible in the top corner just the rest of the HUD is missing. The phone also still displays the tooltip, so the game isn't completly frozen, just can't do anything to progress.
Just to be sure that is not just the HUD being hidden, try pressing the space bar.

so who do i play? all the characters? or just one dude? if so i would like to play the fat guy with the beard. that black haired milf and the girl with the glasses look nice :) will there come more characters?
You only play one dude. ;)

Hello, how do you get the sex scene with Alison?
Great game, keep the good job !
Thanks!

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Just to be sure that is not just the HUD being hidden, try pressing the space bar.
I have the same issue. HUD's not hidden because the phone is there. When you hit the spacebar, the phone disappears. If you have your sound on, you'll also hear the sounds of footsteps walking on stairs or some kind of concrete surface. Appears to be on a loop because the sound doesn't end.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have the same issue. HUD's not hidden because the phone is there. When you hit the spacebar, the phone disappears. If you have your sound on, you'll also hear the sounds of footsteps walking on stairs or some kind of concrete surface. Appears to be on a loop because the sound doesn't end.
Could you give us some extra information? Platform? Does it happens if you play from Chapter1 all the way without interruptions? And we’d appreciate if can share your NaninovelData folder. That way we can try to reproduce the error.

Thanks!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Also got stuck after spying through the keyhole at mr. prices office. Loading another checkpoint didn't help me :(
bug at the part where MC asks how to open that door ?
Could you guys try to use this saved game and see if the problem still persists? We have a few ideas about what could be causing the issue, but we have to go one by one.
Important: Make a backup copy of your own NaninovelData folder before overwriting, so you won't lose your progress.

enlarged

Aug 29, 2017
Just tested with the provided savegame, still the same freeze :(
Dunno what causes it, bg sounds still playing cell phone tooltip still ist showing, the script simply seems to be stuck or sth. - gl bughunting

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Just tested with the provided savegame, still the same freeze :(
Dunno what causes it, bg sounds still playing cell phone tooltip still ist showing, the script simply seems to be stuck or sth. - gl bughunting
Same here. Save 4 that you supplied has the same issue as I was experiencing with my original save.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Ok, first try with the saved slots didn't work.
I'm going to make a special build for you to test if you don't mind.
And just to be sure, we are talking about PC and the bug happens right after you click over the selected option, right?

18-03-2020 14-45-14.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes