4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
DownloadChapter3B.png

Hi all! A new update is available! Enjoy and let us know if you find any bug or weird thing!
And if you consider we deserve it, please support us on our Patreon page!

You can download the update from our itch page or using the itch app which will download only the updated content.

v.3.1.0.0
- Added: Chapter3-stage2
- Added: Goofy faces selection popup at the beginning of Chapter1.
- Added: New achievements
- Added: New images to the Album
- Added: Launcher to select window mode and resolution.
- Fixed: Alison achievement.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 606540

Hi all! A new update is available! Enjoy and let us know if you find any bug or weird thing!
And if you consider we deserve it, please support us on our Patreon page!

You can download the update from our itch page or using the itch app which will download only the updated content.

v.3.1.0.0
- Added: Chapter3-stage2
- Added: Goofy faces selection popup at the beginning of Chapter1.
- Added: New achievements
- Added: New images to the Album
- Added: Launcher to select window mode and resolution.
- Fixed: Alison achievement.
Is the old save compatible?

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I cannot see/enter the menu, so no way I can change it. My wide screen setup results in a line of buttons on the bottom of which I can only see the top. I think it is always best to start an application in a smaller window and then let the user actively decide to enter full screen.

Or... make the scaling in Unity smarter and use percentages for all dimensions, not only for the horizontal part.
The new release should fix your problem now.

Reactions: hotmike

dangerhaas01

Jul 12, 2018
When I go into the sex shop, I can't go any further and I can't go back. I have to restart and get stuck in the same spot every time.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, I'll be honest. I started playing this a while ago, got busy with other stuff, and forgot to come back to the game until today. My saves from December 2019 mostly work, but the MC is missing from the scenes entirely now. I've tried various graphics quality levels (from Very Low to Ultra) and resolutions (from 720p to 1080p), and I've tried both Windowed and Full-Screen versions of the game. He's always missing.

Last edited:

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
When I go into the sex shop, I can't go any further and I can't go back. I have to restart and get stuck in the same spot every time.
Stuck in the sex shop help pls
I have a problem with the game, it does not load the image, only the text and the sound.
Yeah same problem here... stuck in the sex shop
Hi! I just checked the sex shop scene and I didn't get any problem.
The only potential issue I see is that to get out of the sex shop you need to tap in the exit icon, which shows up when you move the mouse in the bottom area of the screen.

If that's not the issue, could someone give us the repro steps? Thanks!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
So, I'll be honest. I started playing this a while ago, go busy with other stuff, and forgot to come back to the game until today. My saves from December 2019 mostly work, but the MC is missing from the scenes entirely now. I've tried various graphics quality levels (from Very Low to Ultra) and resolutions (from 720p to 1080p), and I've tried both Windowed and Full-Screen versions of the game. He's always missing.
Have you tried to save the game, quit and restart again? We know that if you change the goofy faces in the settings during a dialogue, there are high chances that you will experience some glitches with the portraits. Usually restarting the game fixes the problem.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi Im using MAC and after the launcher the game just kinda gets stuck on the loading screen. I have a 2018 Macbook pro
Hi, thanks for reporting it. Have you followed the mac instructions to install the game? There are some important points.

Mac Users:

Apple Developer Trust: Apple has a program for certified, licensed developers that distribute their software through the Apple Store. I'm not one of them, as I only do this for fun and learning purposes. Therefore, if you want to play this game, you have to follow these instructions:

1. Move the game from the Downloads folder to any other.
2. When you try to run the game, you will see a pop-up saying that "Pleasure Thieves" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
3. Click "OK"
4. Go to "System Preferences" -> "Security and Privacy."
5. Under "Allow apps downloaded from:" you will see something like "Pleasure Thieves was blocked from opening...blablabla". Click "Open Anyway".
6. Done. :)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes