4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you try the following: from the game printer (the visual area where the text is spoken is displayed), go to settings and there, disable and enable again the "Goofy faces". Then return to the game. We tested and that seems to fix your issue.
Perfect, thank you! The MC is back! :) No more strangeness of other characters talking to the air next to them.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
is there a way to change mc name from another save
Yes, there is: press the tab key. This will open the commands input. Then paste the following, inserting your new name under "", and press enter:
Code:
@set playerName="YourNewName"

Reactions: Killer94

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Did the hotfix solve the issue for the freeze at the sexshop? Can't load or save do anything but to end the game.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Did the hotfix solve the issue for the freeze at the sexshop? Can't load or save do anything but to end the game.
Hi all,

We have found that the bug reported with the scene of the sex shop getting stuck is due to a problem with the new variables added. It only happens when you load an old saved game. We have managed to fix it, but the fix won't apply to those already affected. So there are two potential solutions for this:

1. Painful one: Restart a new game, so everything works. (already valid for the current version 3.1.0.0)
2: Use provided LoadGames: We uploaded a bunch of saved games for different situations in the game (usually the ones with a potential branch in the story). The very last one is before entering the sex shop, which is where the bug happened.
3. Download version 3.1.1.0* and be sure that you load a saved game before the exterior of the scene.

This is inconvenient, but it's the only solution we can offer.

Reactions: Deckmaster

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
As mentioned, we added the option to disable the goofy faces as we know not everybody likes them. We are planning to add a choice at the beginning of the game, so everybody will know there is an option to tune them down.
Maybe there's a possibility of a third option - where he only makes goofy faces as an aside for our benefit, like when he's thinking goofy thoughts, then turns back with a perfectly straight face to the person he is speaking to.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Maybe there's a possibility of a third option - where he only makes goofy faces as an aside for our benefit, like when he's thinking goofy thoughts, then turns back with a perfectly straight face to the person he is speaking to.
Ha! That’s actually a good idea. We will try to implement it in Chapter3-3

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I understand now your issue. Most probably is because you’re running the game in a non standard resolution. Let see if we can fix that in the next update. Is that your monitor default configuration? Have you tried to set it as 1920x1080?
My monitor's (laptop) native resolution is 1920x1080. It seems Unity is not detecting the taskbar and reducing the size of the game window accordingly.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
My monitor's (laptop) native resolution is 1920x1080. It seems Unity is not detecting the taskbar and reducing the size of the game window accordingly.
I'm afraid there is nothing we can do by code to fix that. We tested that resolution and all buttons are showing properly. Can you try a small resolution with a lower height? For instance 1280x720? If that works you can try different options increasing the resolution until you are happy with the result.

Reactions: ontach

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Playing the game from start again now but during the Basketball training and match the mc just turns into a grey block. I'm using the normal face mode. Hopefull you can solve that Honey Tales

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game looks so interesting but will the fat guy fuck too? also i really like the bear scene in the first preview pic. will there be monster sex too? looks interesting :)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Playing the game from start again now but during the Basketball training and match the mc just turns into a grey block. I'm using the normal face mode. Hopefull you can solve that Honey Tales
Thanks for reporting it. We verified the bug and we have fixed. FYI there was a small part ahead in C3 where the character was missing too. It will be part of the hotfix patch we will release next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckmaster

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
this game looks so interesting but will the fat guy fuck too? also i really like the bear scene in the first preview pic. will there be monster sex too? looks interesting :)
We love that scene too. We are thinking of a way to bring back the bear as long as it fits the story. ;)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Honey Tales When you tell Naomi you have been 30 minutes late the game freezes. The other two options work. (Playing from scratch)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes