4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
My guess is that it is a permission problem, as I experience the same problem when I try to run the game from the Downloads folder. So does it happen only when you try to change something in the settings menu? How are your security levels set up?

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
My guess is that it is a permission problem, as I experience the same problem when I try to run the game from the Downloads folder. So does it happen only when you try to change something in the settings menu? How are your security levels set up?
I gave the game full disk access and the problem is still there

D

Deleted member 1179172

how i recover my saves?
every time i download a new version i lose my saves

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Your saves are located in the games folder:
Code:
...\PleasureThieves_Data\NaninovelData\
To use those saves, just copy that folder somewhere else before updating the new version and copy that folder back again.

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
Running out ideas, man.... :confused:
The strange thing is that I was able to play the first two releases, after the third my save game was gone and I already had this problem with Mojave (the predecessor of Catalina) I was hoping it would pass and I had not reported. I threw everything away in the library and will try again later

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
The strange thing is that I was able to play the first two releases, after the third my save game was gone and I already had this problem with Mojave (the predecessor of Catalina) I was hoping it would pass and I had not reported. I threw everything away in the library and will try again later
It does not work. I saw that the game was made with Unity, the folder removed, trash cleaned and the game restarted, unfortunately the same problem.
Done everything again and then tried chmod -R a + x / Users / myname / Library / Application \ Support / com.Company.ProductName / Unity

Unfortunately the same problem

I just repeated this procces chmod -R a + x / Users / my name / Desktop / PleasureThieves.app

firewall disabled

nothing works

I'm done with it and hope you'll solve it someday

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
It's working. We where looking in the wrong place. Normaly I download the game from mage a zipped version. this time I started the download from Nopy, this version works fine.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just repeated this procces chmod -R a + x / Users / my name / Desktop / PleasureThieves.app
This is wrong! You are missing the apostrophes. Normally if you drag and drop the game folder into Terminal.app they are added automatically. If they are not added then add them.
Code:
chmod -R a + x '/Users/my name/Desktop/PleasureThieves.app'

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
This is wrong! You are missing the apostrophes. Normally if you drag and drop the game folder into Terminal.app they are added automatically. If they are not added then add them.
Code:
chmod -R a + x '/Users/my name/Desktop/PleasureThieves.app'
I did used the the apostrophes, sorry for the misunderstanding

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It's working. We where looking in the wrong place. Normaly I download the game from mage a zipped version. this time I started the download from Nopy, this version works fine.
Good to know you sort it out. :) I always recommend downloading the version from Itch, because we upload directly the version ourselves there.

masttt

Feb 16, 2019
I only have 2/4 scenes (achievements) with Mrs Evans...Are the rest available within the exclusive patreon phone content?

Yassin67

Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 642394
Hi all!

We have published an Android version of the game as a test.

We cannot fully support this version yet, as we don't have android devices to test it thoroughly. We installed an emulator, though, and seemed to work. Hopefully, some of you can confirm whether it is fully playable or not. In the future, we'd like to have the game in the google store too, but by now, we'll have it on our Itch page.

So, if you decided to test it, do it under your own risk!

We'd appreciate that if it doesn't work, let us know in the comments so we can remove it.

You can get it here:
Hey. I downloaded the android version but i think it doesnt work good. Whrn i start it, i can play only until the scene with the professor evans. If i choose the option " say a random name of company", the game shuts down and doesn't work. I tried using the other opcion " copy a classmates answer" and seems to work but when i arrive to the pool party and i talk with the first girl i met in the game it shuts down again. I dont know if its my device( Note 9 128 Gb android 10) or the game doesn't work good. Although i didn't play too much, i liked the story and the characters. Good job!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes