VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So multiple penetration is not optional? Yikes. Like the concept of a smol girl wanting her dad but I'm a one penis kind of guy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What is so overwhelming about this? You can simply not have sex and remain a virgin without giving in to primal and animal impulses. History knows many great men and women who didn't had sex and remained virgins and they brought much more to humanity than some average slut who is worried and "overwhelmed" about not having a single penis in her by the age of 16.
Yeah Tesla and Newton does come to mind. I suppose when an exceptionally intelligent person devotes everything to science and technology being unburdened by children, spouses, etc. would be great. Though it would be a lonely existance.
OutSTANDing news! Please point out the games that feature these great people here on F95. I'll run right out and download them.

I wonder why I haven't heard of them. They MUST be extremely popular and played by thousands.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Posts here derailed already... shame but not surprised.

The game is quite promising. Decent renders, characters are not as popular or overused but animations (kind of a stretch calling some of them animations) are quite basic. Story so far is ok, but this is not far. Considering they have 2 games being developed at the same time I am looking forward to see how fast this gets updated and how consistent each update is.

I could give this EP1 a solid 4 star but it's too early and not enough content as of yet.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Super short for now but promising. Looking forward to future updates, hopefully with more content everytime.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short, but not a bad game start. I liked it.

Oct. 12, 2021:
Unfortunately the games is abanoned, I set my Mod therefore to on hold now.

Similar to the other game of the dev I made a small Mod with my usual functions music, cheating (not needed so far), renaming and a walkthrough.
(as always the functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game)

Mod features and installation infos:

PleasurevilleMD - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod features:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- an ingame walkthrough
- a persistant info screen for the game points
- cheating options for the game points (so far not needed)
- a renaming function
- new with EP2: additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- new with EP2: a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

Installation:
- the original game must be installed first
- extract the Mod zip in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files and the folder "music" into your game folder
(...\PleasurevilleMD-EP2-pc\game), overwriting existing files if asked
Sept. 24, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP2

Download Mod only EP2 (~32MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
Pleasureville-MD_01.jpg Pleasureville-MD_02.jpg Pleasureville-MD_03.jpg Pleasureville-MD_04.jpg Pleasureville-MD_05.jpg Pleasureville-MD_06.jpg

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
The beginning of this game seems fun to continue playing the next update.
I would like to give the daughter some tutoring so that she does not remain completely inexperienced. :p
Hopefully the next update will come soon and regularly.
Keep up the good work.(y)

Oct 1, 2017
What is so overwhelming about this? You can simply not have sex and remain a virgin without giving in to primal and animal impulses. History knows many great men and women who didn't had sex and remained virgins and they brought much more to humanity than some average slut who is worried and "overwhelmed" about not having a single penis in her by the age of 16.
Sounds like a bunch of nerds.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Juicyful All I've got to say is damn!! I don't know if I have ever seen a hotter start before. If so I can't remember. Only thing I'd wish for is for her to look a little older, but beggars can't be choosers. When the hell is SubscribeStar going to let me support you?

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Very enjoyable and hot start! There's actually a very appealing quality in that many young people's first exposure to sex is seeing their parents enjoying each other. These two young people have active curiosity. Unfortunately for Maddy, only three of the four people in the house have gotten relief. I look forward to her exploration to reach hers, by whatever means. Will these characters also cross over with Naughty Neighbourhood?

Reactions: Juicyful

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
You aight?

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Bon départ, je vais suivre de prés!!
Voici la traduction en française du jeu.

Good start, I will follow closely!!
Here is the French translation of the game.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes