VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Looks like it's abandoned for good now. I was really hoping they'd come back to work on this

If anyone has a game similar to this please tell me.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
He did not get enough support for the project , he claims. Too bad this looked really kinky with decent art too.

Reactions: Juicyful

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He did not get enough support for the project , he claims.
He released 2 updates, what was he expecting?

I seriously despise devs like that. They live with some sort of delusion that making a game will bring in money. Why put work in to build a player base when you can release one or two updates and whine it got no support.

Not the first dev to do and won't be the last but they all have one thing in common, they are all idiots.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Well to be fair he was developing an other game - a main game , this one is a spin off. So he was not making much on that game as well ,despite of it being regularly updated. At the end of the day it is his decision . I can of get why he quit , he was working on something that did not give him enough back. Can you really blame the guy ?

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
He released 2 updates, what was he expecting?

I seriously despise devs like that. They live with some sort of delusion that making a game will bring in money. Why put work in to build a player base when you can release one or two updates and whine it got no support.

Not the first dev to do and won't be the last but they all have one thing in common, they are all idiots.
Normally I would agree, here it was a bit different. As said already from someone above this game was actually the second try to gain supporters. But it didn't work out.

I was one of the very few supporters and followed therefore that on Patreon. As far as I remember the support surprisingly did not increase, for weird reasons it actually stagnated or even got worse when this was started. Maybe it would have been better to focus on one game. Maybe also he was to early for such content. Funnily after he dropped his games the loli hype started shortly after...

But as said, not really new supporters after this was started and even updated. So I can understand the dev to stop to invest much time and effort in it when there was not a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel...

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Seems dead, for what reasons ever. An account on Subscribestar still exists, but is empty. Shame, because it was a promising start (both games). :-(

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes