VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

thanks for downloading and playing my game, I hope you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Yes, they take place in the same universe (or better: town)

Yes, that was the plan from the beginning. I wanted to make an incest game, but they can't be supported via Patreon, so I built a regular game just for Patreon and this game for Subscribestar. I know that many people are worried about starting another game before the first one is finished. I worked a bit in advance, Episode II of Naughty Neighbourhood is already finished and will be published in late July, like stated in the game. Currently working on Episode III. As for now, each Episode takes me around 6 weeks of work, which means that updates for each game will be ~ 3 months (if daz isn't acting weird again like not rendering my complete timeline....)

I'm sorry you have a problem with my game. Unfortunately I can't tell you what the issue is. I asked on renpy forums but don't have an answer yet. Might be that .webm-files don't work for you.

Ever thought of toys? Fingers? Penetration is not limited to male genitals...

I'm sorry to hear that. I had no errors while building the game and android version is working fine for me. Unfortunately I can't help you there.

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, they will crossover.
When I thought about making 2 games at once, it was clear to me that they have to be in the same universe. This way I can re-use sceneries and characters which means faster developing time. And I also find it kind of interesting to have multiple storys playing along or even coming together. I'm thinking of making even more games in Pleasureville, once one of the two games reaches its end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:

Thanks, I'm happy you like the game.
For some reason Subscribestar is not reviewing my page (It's already been half a year) and they don't answer to e-mails. I always thought that they just review to see if the content match their Terms of Service. When I researched more about this topic, I found out that they only review if they see a Star (me) profitable: "Based on our experience, potential Stars who don't have any or have a very limited social media presence will have difficulties with reaching any significant financial success in the subscription business. A large piece of being successful as a Star is to have an established and significant followers base that is ready to make monetary pledges." (Subscribestar FAQ)
So whenis SubStar going to let you support me?: Maybe never...
Sounds like I will need to support through Patreon until they get their act together. I've seen others get it started without anything else. Maybe they look at Patreon or F95.

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Sounds like I will need to support through Patreon until they get their act together. I've seen others get it started without anything else. Maybe they look at Patreon or F95.
SubscribeStar works now (y)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Not terrible, I enjoyed it but it's too short for now and let's be honest - needs the loli tag. Keep it up, try not to get banned ;)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
SubscribeStar works now (y)
"Based on our experience, potential Stars who don't have any or have a very limited social media presence will have difficulties with reaching any significant financial success in the subscription business. A large piece of being successful as a Star is to have an established and significant followers base that is ready to make monetary pledges." (Subscribestar FAQ)
So Subscribestar follow F95 then :LUL:

Deadpool69696

Apr 7, 2018
Because I want the updates to be released in regular time-spans. If I would release it now, the time-span to the next update would be even longer and people would maybe complain more. And this way I can also announce release dates that won't get delayed. I just work ahead a little. I finished the first two Episodes of NN before I started working on MD.

I rebuilt the game with a newer version of Ren'Py. Maybe this version will work for you, but can't promise it will.
This version did work, thx, might wanna pin it to the main page, wonder why the other didn't, no problems with any type of games on here so.. shrug

Reactions: Juicyful

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I just had a deliciously Naugty idea what if the parents knew that they were being watched. it has the corruption tag so maybe the parents are trying to seduce their own children.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
OutSTANDing news! Please point out the games that feature these great people here on F95. I'll run right out and download them.

I wonder why I haven't heard of them. They MUST be extremely popular and played by thousands.
You do know that there is iterally a FPS successful Tesla game right? No sex, just video game and successful! Insane right?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You do know that there is iterally a FPS successful Tesla game right? No sex, just video game and successful! Insane right?
Do you mean ? As a matter of fact, Wikipedia lists 10 other video games in which Tesla appears.

I don't think any of them are on F95 though.

Actually, I don't know why you assumed Tesla and Newton had no sexual experience? 'Being unburdened by children, spouses, etc.' hardly precludes someone from sex. Both of these gentlemen were known to disdain women, at least publicly. But that does not mean that they never had sex with them... or with men, for that matter.

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
my favorite kind of game and this is definitely one of the best I've seen with a really hot story without the vices of other games that stretch and stretch the story and you see pure blablabla in the game.
Great work... I hope you have a bright future

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes