VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Juicyful All I've got to say is damn!! I don't know if I have ever seen a hotter start before. If so I can't remember. Only thing I'd wish for is for her to look a little older, but beggars can't be choosers. When the hell is SubscribeStar going to let me support you?
Well since someone said they wish she looked older I'm gonna balance that out by saying I wish she looked younger, that way dev doesn't think to change it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The daughter is hot looking the mother looks fine that but that male model has to be one of the ugliest ones out there and I'm surprised you didn't slap that ugly ass toupee on his head like most do not that it makes him any less ugly.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Well since someone said they wish she looked older I'm gonna balance that out by saying I wish she looked younger, that way dev doesn't think to change it.
I could say taller as she has the same body type as my ex. However now that I think about it I remember her being the perfect height compared to her mom.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Is the incest content avoidable?
The Incest content is the most Important part in this Game... If Incest content avoidable, then the Game will lead to END of GAME... because the story cannot continue anymore without Incest content...
And the most interesting part of this Game is because of the Incest content... If Incest content avoidable, the story will be extremely BORING~

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Very enjoyable and hot start! There's actually a very appealing quality in that many young people's first exposure to sex is seeing their parents enjoying each other. These two young people have active curiosity. Unfortunately for Maddy, only three of the four people in the house have gotten relief. I look forward to her exploration to reach hers, by whatever means. Will these characters also cross over with Naughty Neighbourhood?
apparently Maddie will. if you see the preview to the next update at the end of the other game. MC meets Maddie (or a girl that looks like her) in an ice cream shop.

i doubt i'll play this game though. id rather not see her previous sex life unless i could play this game in a pure lesbian route.

Last edited:

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

thanks for downloading and playing my game, I hope you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Is it a spin-off the original game?
Yes, they take place in the same universe (or better: town)

making two games at once?
Yes, that was the plan from the beginning. I wanted to make an incest game, but they can't be supported via Patreon, so I built a regular game just for Patreon and this game for Subscribestar. I know that many people are worried about starting another game before the first one is finished. I worked a bit in advance, Episode II of Naughty Neighbourhood is already finished and will be published in late July, like stated in the game. Currently working on Episode III. As for now, each Episode takes me around 6 weeks of work, which means that updates for each game will be ~ 3 months (if daz isn't acting weird again like not rendering my complete timeline....)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in script
$ renpy.movie_cutscene('splashscreen.webm')
File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined
I'm sorry you have a problem with my game. Unfortunately I can't tell you what the issue is. I asked on renpy forums but don't have an answer yet. Might be that .webm-files don't work for you.

So multiple penetration is not optional? Yikes. Like the concept of a smol girl wanting her dad but I'm a one penis kind of guy.
Ever thought of toys? Fingers? Penetration is not limited to male genitals...

Android dont work
I'm sorry to hear that. I had no errors while building the game and android version is working fine for me. Unfortunately I can't help you there.

Very enjoyable and hot start! There's actually a very appealing quality in that many young people's first exposure to sex is seeing their parents enjoying each other. These two young people have active curiosity. Unfortunately for Maddy, only three of the four people in the house have gotten relief. I look forward to her exploration to reach hers, by whatever means. Will these characters also cross over with Naughty Neighbourhood?
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, they will crossover.
When I thought about making 2 games at once, it was clear to me that they have to be in the same universe. This way I can re-use sceneries and characters which means faster developing time. And I also find it kind of interesting to have multiple storys playing along or even coming together. I'm thinking of making even more games in Pleasureville, once one of the two games reaches its end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the incest content avoidable?
:unsure:

Juicyful All I've got to say is damn!! I don't know if I have ever seen a hotter start before. If so I can't remember. Only thing I'd wish for is for her to look a little older, but beggars can't be choosers. When the hell is SubscribeStar going to let me support you?
Thanks, I'm happy you like the game.
For some reason Subscribestar is not reviewing my page (It's already been half a year) and they don't answer to e-mails. I always thought that they just review to see if the content match their Terms of Service. When I researched more about this topic, I found out that they only review if they see a Star (me) profitable: "Based on our experience, potential Stars who don't have any or have a very limited social media presence will have difficulties with reaching any significant financial success in the subscription business. A large piece of being successful as a Star is to have an established and significant followers base that is ready to make monetary pledges." (Subscribestar FAQ)
So whenis SubStar going to let you support me?: Maybe never...

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
probably the dumbest question ever. but can you play a pure lesbian route or are some characters unavoidable?

its honestly the only way i play female protag games to be honest. so was just wondering that.

Reactions: Senbo2

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my loss then. the preview from the other game made curious about her for when MC interacts with Maddie. but eh sometimes shit happens.:LOL::cry:

btw why is the update for the next episode gonna be released so late if its already ready? i mean i can wait but cant help but be curious.

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
my loss then. the preview from the other game made curious about her for when MC interacts with Maddie. but eh sometimes shit happens.:LOL::cry:

btw why is the update for the next episode gonna be released so late if its already ready? i mean i can wait but cant help but be curious.
Because I want the updates to be released in regular time-spans. If I would release it now, the time-span to the next update would be even longer and people would maybe complain more. And this way I can also announce release dates that won't get delayed. I just work ahead a little. I finished the first two Episodes of NN before I started working on MD.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined
I rebuilt the game with a newer version of Ren'Py. Maybe will work for you, but can't promise it will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Because I want the updates to be released in regular time-spans. If I would release it now, the time-span to the next update would be even longer and people would maybe complain more. And this way I can also announce release dates that won't get delayed. I just work ahead a little. I finished the first two Episodes of NN before I started working on MD.

I rebuilt the game with a newer version of Ren'Py. Maybe this version will work for you, but can't promise it will.
ah ok that answers that then.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
not bad needs proper animation, not just pictures. also why is everyone talking about daddy and daughter to me brother-sister seems more likely.

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
apparently Maddie will. if you see the preview to the next update at the end of the other game. MC meets Maddie (or a girl that looks like her) in an ice cream shop.

i doubt i'll play this game though. id rather not see her previous sex life unless i could play this game in a pure lesbian route.
Thanks for the reminder. I need to go back and replay the other game. I had forgotten about that.

Reactions: Look-see

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
not bad needs proper animation, not just pictures. also why is everyone talking about daddy and daughter to me brother-sister seems more likely.
To me both seem likely(mom too), just a question of who gets there first and how complicated it gets.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes