VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

nemo_1987

Aug 13, 2018
Hello, when downloading I get a virus message - trojan found - from microsoft defender. Oddly, I cannot avoid thits most likely false positive. Any ideas to help are much appreciated.

JDyna

Mar 20, 2019
Why does some devs chose this color for dicks ? That's so weird, it's between really dirty or zombie dick.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Very nice, really looking forward to the next part

Are you developing both games together or do you alternate?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Yeah Tesla and Newton does come to mind. I suppose when an exceptionally intelligent person devotes everything to science and technology being unburdened by children, spouses, etc. would be great. Though it would be a lonely existance.
Yup... That's why I am here.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
S01E02S01P140.png
Weekly Update #12
Hello fans, patrons and subs,
As you all may know, the production of the 2nd Episode of Maddy's Diary has started last week. And this week the first renders were finally made. The image that I am sharing with you shows Maddy and her best friend Joanne in a little conversation. Maddy mentioned she wanted to ask her bff about the events and if she could help her a little out... How exactly this will turn out, and which information Maddy is willing to share, you will find out in the next Episode.
The one thing everyone wants to know (including myself) is when the next Episode will be out. But unfortunately there is no answer at that point. Unlike Naughty Neighbourhood I'm developing Maddy's Diary "on-the-fly". The plan is to work on each game 6 weeks, that means MD is planned for mid of septembre. As my >10-tier-subs already know, the upcoming Episode is almost twice as large (in dialogues) and three days long, where the first Episode only had about 2 ingame days. How much this relates to the amount of renders or the amount of developing time is hard to say, but it might be a little longer to develop.
Therefore I cannot put an actual date on the release just yet.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and see you next week.

cheers, Juicyful

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Joanne_toi.png
Weekly Update #13
Lucky Number 13...
Hello Fans, Patrons and Subs,
I'm really proud to tell you about the development of the past week. The game is coming pretty fast and I'm sure that's what you all wanted to hear. Although there can always be unpredictable setbacks, but if the development keeps going like this, the game will be published as planned mid September. I have over a hundred finished renders already which could be about 1/3 of the story for the next update. So there is no need to be sad like Joanne is in our preview image. Or is she ashamed? Or devestated? What could have happened? Well I guess we need to wait for the next Episode to find that out.
I wish you all a great weekend and see you next week
cheers Juicyful

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
preview14.png
Weekly Update #14
Hello Fans, Patrons and Subs,
another productive week has come to an end. At this point, I've already rendered more images than in the first Episode of Maddys Diary. On the other hand though, I am only about halfway through the story for Episode II. Fortunately, there has nothing been coming in my way which could have slowed the development down. I'm still pretty happy with my pace but I don't know if I will make it for the aimed release date mid september. I was also thinking about fundamental changes to the game for making it suitable for Patreon also. I really have to take that into consideration.
Before the next update, I again have a little preview picture for you in my weekly-updates. On the first look you might think of an avarage family-tv-evening, but I assure you, there is more to it. Won't spoil too much though.
Have a great weekend everybody, see you next week!

cheers Juicyful

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I was also thinking about fundamental changes to the game for making it suitable for Patreon also. I really have to take that into consideration.
Oh no, you're going to drop the incest or the way she looks, aren't you?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes