VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was very nice, i loved it. We have a believable story with just the right amount of kink and characters who behave like real people.
I'm sick and tired of those incest stories where characters are full of shame and culpabilities, this time the dev fortunately avoided that crap.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I reread the tags three times. The game looks like 100% ideal. I'm only concerned about two things - corruption and lesbians. Are corruption points mandatory? Does the developer really believe in the purity women before sex lol? And sex is some dirty? Is it possible to avoid lesbian sex? If I wanted to fuck women, I would find a game with a male protagonist, of which there are 99%

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I reread the tags three times. The game looks like 100% ideal. I'm only concerned about two things - corruption and lesbians. Are corruption points mandatory? Does the developer really believe in the purity women before sex lol? And sex is some dirty? Is it possible to avoid lesbian sex? If I wanted to fuck women, I would find a game with a male protagonist, of which there are 99%
Well... Maddy is young and innocent, her friend a lot less so, her mom is a "super freak".
So some women are innocent(and you can buy it, because she genuinely feels shy and innocent), but not all of them.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The writing and scenarios and pov choices are pretty hilarious. If you removed the implausible peeking scenes there wouldn't be much of a game.
The kids models faces look freakish as is standard.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Renders and animations are a bit dated, but the story is really well thought-out (despite the Engrish). Look forward to seeing more.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Interesting concept here and decent pace of slowish burn. Art is pretty decent as well. Great job with letting people name and age characters for customization. Got a couple of notes though.

Forced lesbian (no choice is kinda odd for these kinds of games) and the father looks like a child. The only adult looking character is the mother and she looks like a giant compared to everyone else. You obviously have your own preference which is up to you, but perhaps you could add some choice alternatives to get wider audience appeal.

Still a great start I think. Also as you develop it maybe you could make some distinct paths (father instead of brother, friend instead of mother etc) so that decisions feel meaningful.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Female protag + Incest + Lesbian + interesting concept + cut-to-the-chase story's pace without non-sense. That's what a true adult game supposed to be these days :KEK:

Reactions: Mograx and Juicyful
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes