VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary [Ep. 2] [Juicyful]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
S01E02S02P226.png
Weekly Update #15
Hello fans, subs and Patrons,
another week comes to an end and I have to say that I did quite a large number of renders. At least for my taste, I don't know how many other devs do in that time. But there is still a lot of work ahead of me. There are still 5 more scenes on the list. It will be hard to finish that within the next 2 weeks but we will see. Maybe I will find a way to speed up my work a bit more. Right now, I have only 2-3 hours per day to work on the games. So it seems I won't be able to publish mid-september, but the good side is that this update will be much bigger than the first episode. It already is now.
Some guys were afraid of my plan of making a patreon-version. No worries, I won't change the look of the girls. If patreon is not ok with that, so be it. Else there will always be the option of patches. After all that was just me thinking out loud. The upcoming version will not be affected by this and maybe I won't do anything for patreon at all. That's what I have my other game for.
In the preview we see Maddy and her bestie Joanne having their sleepover.

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
S01E02S09P157.png
Weekly Update #16
Hello fans, subs and Patrons,
the end of week 16 after the initial release of Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood. And very good news await you in this one.

I just finished the last posing of the second Episode of Maddy's Diary. There are only a few renders left which will not affect my working time, so the next step will be to start coding. After my experience I had with the 3 updates I did so far, I am confident to start shipping the next version from next week on. So I am proud to say that I will hit my goal in publishing the game from mid september.

A very good reason to celebrate, just like Maddy and Joanne are in our weekly preview-pic. Have a nice weekend everyone, see you next week.

cheers Juicyful

Juicyful

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weekly Update #17
Hello fans, subs and patrons,
reaching the end of this week means hitting the release date for Maddy's Diary Episode 2. Fortunately I was able to finish the upate 30 mins before the release time, but also it was a tight finish, I am confident that the game works fine and will hit your expectations.
Over the next week, the game will be released to all other tiers time by time. So nobody needs to wait more than a week, until the public version will be available for everyone.
I am thankful for everyone who supports me already and who will get something back with the head-start of this update. Without your support, I won't be able to work on my games, so thank you all again. Now enjoy everybody, and see you next week!

cheers Juicyful

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weekly Update #17
Hello fans, subs and patrons,
reaching the end of this week means hitting the release date for Maddy's Diary Episode 2. Fortunately I was able to finish the upate 30 mins before the release time, but also it was a tight finish, I am confident that the game works fine and will hit your expectations.
Over the next week, the game will be released to all other tiers time by time. So nobody needs to wait more than a week, until the public version will be available for everyone.
I am thankful for everyone who supports me already and who will get something back with the head-start of this update. Without your support, I won't be able to work on my games, so thank you all again. Now enjoy everybody, and see you next week!

cheers Juicyful
Where the update for Android?

Reactions: Gjc93
Oct 21, 2017
Short, but not a bad game start. I liked it.

Similar to the other game of the dev I made a small Mod with my usual functions music, cheating (not needed so far), renaming and a walkthrough.
(as always the functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game)

Download Mod only EP1 (~18MB)
WorkUpload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1272304 View attachment 1272305 View attachment 1272306 View attachment 1272307 View attachment 1272308
Can you update the mod for EP2 king?

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I don't know which country you live in, but in my country the 18-year-old girls of nowdays (even if this little girl in the game doesn't look exactly eighteen) are them the ones who give sex lessons to us seniors.
So, the story would also be nice and work well done, but it's so unlikely, and it makes me smile a little. :giggle:

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
could it be that you use the mod from KoGa3? because this is only for the first episode and not for the current
That it's weird I've used KoGa3's mod on the first episode for both of my save games and they worked just fine.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That it's weird I've used KoGa3's mod on the first episode for both of my save games and they worked just fine.
because you use your savegame only and not the mod too.The mod use the script file from the first episode so there is not the current version inside

Reactions: jstreet

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent attached, don't forget to seed!

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes