VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
this is the only game I have problems with everything else works fine
Try to install microsoft vc_redist. Judging by the renpy forum it sometimes helps.
are a couple of solutions.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Very interesting game. Loads of potential. It looks similiar to Glamour when it comes to UI but writing is better. It has some serious issues at this point (- for a sandbox it's linear and you mostly wait for an event as there is nothing to do - not that many characters outside of family) but nothing that can't be improved. I will observe this one for sure

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
pece new game the new version 0.2 I do not get anything

he does not let me follow the story when I get picture picture 2 I get game on the menu

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016

he does not let me follow the story when I get picture picture 2 I get game on the menu
Now I'll check.
All good. Are you sure that you launched the second version?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
if I'm playing version 0.2 from the scene that I put 2 photo

when not letting me prove to pezar again but in the version 0.2 I do not leave anything appears to me as 1 photo I put I can not leave room nose as

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
if I'm playing version 0.2 from the scene that I put 2 photo

when not letting me prove to pezar again but in the version 0.2 I do not leave anything appears to me as 1 photo I put I can not leave room nose as
Most likely it's a UI bug, try to reselect the language, just click on english again, it should help.

You shouldn't get options on this scene(second screenshot) in v0.2, it was bugged end of v0.1, it's fixed in v0.2, as far as we can tell from testing on our PCs

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You shouldn't get options on this scene(second screenshot) in v0.2, it was bugged end of v0.1, it's fixed in v0.2, as far as we can tell from testing on our PCs
Yeah, but scene in park with Samantha still bugged for me using latest bugfix. MC rejects her no matter what.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
this one.
Thank you, it finally works! As it seem to unlock bugged painting event for me (wasn't triggering at all), and after that Samantha's affection now actually high enough to accept her at park. The only other small bug i can find, is that UI still not appearing first time it actually needs to appear at home. Only solution is reselecting languages.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Is there any walkthrough for this game? getting either lost or boring. >.>
Quest system will be add in game in 0.3 version, but only for 10+ patrons.

Thank you, it finally works! As it seem to unlock bugged painting event for me (wasn't triggering at all), and after that Samantha's affection now actually high enough to accept her at park. The only other small bug i can find, is that UI still not appearing first time it actually needs to appear at home. Only solution is reselecting languages.
Yes, i know about UI bug. I'm looking for ways to solve it.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
I can't look at the same generic Daz characters in all the games, I really can't, I'm sick of it.
Lately developers don't even try to make some customization.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, I got this error everytime Sam try to change clothes:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home_kate_room_event.rpy", line 3, in <module>
NameError: name 'samantha_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home_kate_room_event.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Point of No Return 0.2
Thu Jun 07 17:46:55 2018

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Okay, I got this error everytime Sam try to change clothes:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home_kate_room_event.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\AAAGames\PoNR-02-pc\PoNR-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Point of No Return 0.2
Thu Jun 07 17:46:55 2018
Currently there is a bug (engine mechanics) that don't generate some events from the code if you're starting new,fresh version with loading the save. Unfortunatly atm you have to replay the game, starting new game in order not to get this error.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Thank you all for 100k views and 200 replies! Last two weeks were kinda rough period for us IRL, but we've managed to do our best to сombine the render schedule and IRL troubles and now we're full time free to develop the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote