VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Someone please try out this UI and tell us if it works out for you.
Just replace the game file with the hotfix one.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
did u take away the music that you can buy on your phone ….. cant seem to buy them again ….is it a bug or ...

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
kk . np m8. maybe you can add something that the we can add our own music to the game ..that way they is no copyright for you.like a music folder and we can pop in music

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
kk . np m8. maybe you can add something that the we can add our own music to the game ..that way they is no copyright for you.like a music folder and we can pop in music
We're working on royalty-free background music for different locations/events, most likely it'll be added in the next version. And yes, I guess we'll leave music player on phone which will be playing music from certain folder in game files, so players could add their music there and play it through phone. Although it seems unnecessary, cuz you can just play your music in the third party app while playing the game.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
@
Currently there is a bug wich breaks your interface and makes it unusable, try to reselect language, although it's already english, just click on it again, it should fix it. That's a strange bug and we're looking for ways to fix it.

Please add this bug fix to OP for now, thanks in advance.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
really like the renders, but i think the gameplay is a mess. don't know, but i just hate these random events without a questlog or anything. you just skip time and hope to trigger an event somehow. i think there are also too many rooms/places with no use at the moment. i would just remove them otherwise it only becomes more of a "clickfest" than it already is.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
really like the renders, but i think the gameplay is a mess. don't know, but i just hate these random events without a questlog or anything. you just skip time and hope to trigger an event somehow. i think there are also too many rooms/places with no use at the moment. i would just remove them otherwise it only becomes more of a "clickfest" than it already is.
Yeah, that's the problem we currently dealing with. As someone said above, this version is more like skeleton, we designed new locations/characters but we don't have an opportunity to fill them with contet/events. Basically we're capped with the single semi-shitty GPU capacity. Story is developing much faster then we can render right now, and as I said earlier:
This update was quite stressful for us, both in terms of deadline (24 days instead of the required month), and in terms of burden related with personal life. Both problems will remain unique for this period and should not stand in our way in the future.
Also it will be much more easier to fill premeditated characters/scenes in future and dont mess up with the storyline.

Reactions: fortuna95

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is with the English version.

Some events and stuff seem bugged. Kiss Samantha and have both 5 points for love and friend then go for a walk with them in the park and end up getting -1 for both love and friend when you get back home but never get an option to kiss her during that walk like your suppose to be able to do. Event one also didn't seem to fire for Katie and Samantha. Guess I had to cheat to get her stat up high enough to prevent that from happening.

Fixed Ms. Smiths name as it was spelled Ms. Smit.

Not really interested in the brother Mark or dad and only going after mom Samantha and Vanessa.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Done, added to OP.
Damn hotfix doesn't work. Add the text below to OP, please.

Currently there is a bug wich breaks your interface and makes it unusable, try to reselect language, although it's already english, just click on it again, it should fix it

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Damn hotfix doesn't work. Add the text below to OP, please.

Currently there is a bug wich breaks your interface and makes it unusable, try to reselect language, although it's already english, just click on it again, it should fix it
Done.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
The game promises a lot, I like it.
The mother will have her storyline? Something of action between mother and daughter would be very good.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Hopefully we will get lesbian action with Mrs. Smith, she is so hot!
The game promises a lot, I like it.
The mother will have her storyline? Something of action between mother and daughter would be very good.
Sure, we're planning to make a long-run project, and we don't want to rush/force events, but sooner or later you will have a choice to interact (if you wish to) with almost any character, including those, which will be introduced later on. Although, judging on the extremely high interest in lesbian content we might build next versions on that, but anyway balancing with some optional(as all sex-related choices) content.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Game crashes all the time, every action you make there is an obvious 'lag time.' I also think there are memory leak problems. Doesn't matter if the game is good or bad when you cannot play it. Having minimum to no bugs should be top priority.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote