VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Parts of the UI seem to be missing. Locations show who is in which room, but not the room it self so I can't move to any locations anymore.
Can spam the clock to "Wait 30 mins" to progress, but nothing else.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Parts of the UI seem to be missing. Locations show who is in which room, but not the room it self so I can't move to any locations anymore.
Having the same issue, damn clickerbait games. Just make it a novel already.

Reactions: keroks

keroks

Apr 30, 2017
I'm having the same problem

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Renders are nice, UI sucks only thing I seem to be able to do is use the map and advance the time nothing else, no studying no going to other NPC, no getting food etc. Poorly devised needs to be improved.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
same here ..… Majority of v0.1 bugs are fixed..but you added new bugs to v0.2 lmao

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
nice more bugs in 0.02.interesting the female teacher is another love interest.:heartcoveredeyes:

215303j

Seems interesting, but I'll also wait a while...

On second thought: why am I paying for internet if I don't download anything at the moment?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game is a skeleton. Renders are scattered way too thinly, there is a trackload of pointless clicking in empty locations.There needs to be a LOT more unique stuff happening every day. The english UI needs to be fixed ASAP.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Everyone, who have the same issue, try this:
Currently there is a bug wich breaks your interface so it's unusable, try to select language, although it's already english, just click on it again, it should fix it. That's a strange bug and we're looking for ways to fix it.
Sorry all, we thought we fixed it, but here we go again. If any mod will read this, please add this bug fix to OP for now, thanks in advance.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand the controls I guess... I am in the bedroom and can't do anything but wait? How do I leave?

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
I don't understand the controls I guess... I am in the bedroom and can't do anything but wait? How do I leave?
Everyone, who have the same issue, try this:

Currently there is a bug wich breaks your interface so it's unusable, try to select language, although it's already english, just click on it again, it should fix it. That's a strange bug and we're looking for ways to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote