VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Could someone explain to me how to get the list of console commands? I have Unren and have the console enabled I just dont know how to get the list of commands.
ok,
I find these comands:
player.knowledge=x
player.money=x
I try with another, but seems dont work

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Will there be an update or what?
I... I don't know. It seems they disappeared under the guise of "working on it". The request for any kind of update on Patreon wasn't granted and I received no communications from them either.

So I canceled my pledge until there's some kind of blurb from them...
- S

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
when it's just 0.1 Release,i thought i knew what's gonna happen.
you know,there is a brother and a father,she is a pretty girl.......this is gonna be GOOOOOD!
With 2 or 3 of updates,we will see the "Bonding" happen, right? right?

wrong!

SO
Someone must wrong.Me,the dev or the universe.
The dev and the universe never wrong!
So,now I just feel sad about myself.
And this game is just become literally Point of No Return.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Ehhm, couple of questions.
1. Is there any more content then the 1 time kissing and masturbating scene in this game
2. I choose to kiss and cuddle with Sam throughout the game, but she's agressively waving away the man in the japanese restaurant... is not choosing for sam gonna help in some other way
3. any more brother scenes then the ones in the bathroom and when you're fitting the motor clothes

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Ehhm, couple of questions.
1. Is there any more content then the 1 time kissing and masturbating scene in this game
2. I choose to kiss and cuddle with Sam throughout the game, but she's agressively waving away the man in the japanese restaurant... is not choosing for sam gonna help in some other way
3. any more brother scenes then the ones in the bathroom and when you're fitting the motor clothes
this game is possibly on hold/abandoned. And yes there are nothing more than that. And no matter you do you will chase the man away.

Reactions: chesterseenes316

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Excuse me, is there any walkthrough? I've played around 20 minutes but nothing happened.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If you expected something to happen that could be marked with the tags that this game is already marked with, then there's no such content in it yet.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Yes guys. All payments on the patreon as early as 2 months suspended.
I don't have the time to render and the experience to code this game. So while I can not say anything about the future of the project.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
I don't have the time to render and the experience to code this game. So while I can not say anything about the future of the project.
Out of curiosity: How much is done for 0.5? As far as the script / renders are concerned...

-S

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
not having the time to make this game is not going to end the world as we know it.
the real life is more important then a game your working, then when you do get the time for it.
you may have more inspiration.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote