VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Could someone explain to me how to get the list of console commands? I have Unren and have the console enabled I just dont know how to get the list of commands.
There's no list of commands. The main reason for that is that every single ren'py game does things differently.

Since you already decompiled things, you can easily look through the code and see what's going on...

-S

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
nothing to do. this game is getting boring so fast before it even starts. v0.4 and not a lot of content. will try the game again in about 6months. playing each update is just slow...… but I do like the look of the game just wish it had more content bigger story. some kind goal on what to do. don't like the fact that the game auto puts you to sleep. is the MC 5 years old that she cant stay awake.

Reactions: the.creator

wanpanman1

Dec 22, 2016
There's no list of commands. The main reason for that is that every single ren'py game does things differently.

Since you already decompiled things, you can easily look through the code and see what's going on...

-S
You get the list of attributes by calling Pythons dir() function. You need to shift trough it yourself. Don't touch anything that starts with _ those are internals. Good stuff is usually somewhere at the end. If you can't find anything try using stuff you found as argument for dir like dir(player) in this games case. When you find what you want you do a simple player.money = 90000 for example and your good. Works with any renpy game.

There is absolutely nothing special about most renpy games.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
You get the list of attributes by calling Pythons dir() function.
Yeah, but... here's the thing: There is no universal "get commands" thing here. Or rather in any Ren'Py game. The console here is nothing more than the debugger, and if you don't know the names of variables, no amount of dir()-ing is going to help you.

So you should take a look into the source code. The stuff you're looking for is usually in the script.rpy or one of the initialization files or something... That can vary from game to game.

-S

wanpanman1

Dec 22, 2016
If you mean by universal "get commands" some easy "these are the cheats thing" then sure. When you are talking about not knowing names of variables then you are talking about edge cases mostly. Renpy devs don't usually obfuscate the code or make it too complex. You can skim the returned list and figure them out at a glance usually. Definitely easier for a person who knows nothing of Python than digging trough rpy files.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
On the first job quest given by mother, I get the job and the game tells me to work a few there, and nothing happenes?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
not a very nice game to play with the quest system only available to $10 Patron's.
And how to gain progress if one doesn't know how to advance.
still some russian fraises in the english version.
button's overlap...
game needs some serious work, and the system of the game uses 'strange' update system...
for hardcore rpg grind gamers packed in a novel

Reactions: Fapmaister
Mar 28, 2018
You can't (easily) change the variable values using the updated Ren'Py console (except for money), if you really need to change the variables for corruption, love, etc. then use the Online Editor to edit the save file in the …/game/saves folder. The game is almost devoid of quantitative content with most allotted quests not being able to start or complete; cannot see the quest list (I assume) because you have to be a $10+ Patron... Imo this is a good game that holds lots of promise; however, and unfortunately, because of the abovementioned problems I would politely suggest that you neither download nor play it.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
If I go to the Living Room point of no return living room.PNG
than back to My Room I see this
point of no return my room.PNG
why would she need to come home and change clothes if she's already home?

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
nice renders, but...
too little content for 4 version. game is kinda boring, yknow
plus bug: at start depravity 0.1 then 0.7 and then... bow! 100. WTF?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its a nice start and i hope future contents will have a few pure lesbian Storylines.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote