VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is there any walkthrough?
to use the book icon like Dilettante said, you will need to download the hotfix and move that over, then you will be able to use the book and see what you will need to do, without the hotfix, you wont be able to use it

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I drove home on the bus and was asked to "Go Home" or "Go to cafe" the second time ("Go to Cafe", Oliver Green was there then. Didn't took this path, instead I took "Go Home".) Then i read a book and draw something, wanted to take a shower, after shower time for bed > Error. Also when you skip time at the clock this error will occur. Could only "Ignore".
After Ignore i got also depravity 100. Don't know where this comes from, didn't do anything. ^^

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
I drove home on the bus and was asked to "Go Home" or "Go to cafe" the second time ("Go to Cafe", Oliver Green was there then. Didn't took this path, instead I took "Go Home".) Then i read a book and draw something, wanted to take a shower, after shower time for bed > Error.
OK... I can't do anything with that depravity, but the attached file should prevent that crash. Just toss it into the game/ directory and you should be good to go.

@Floser and his team might need to take a deeper look into these two issues as well. I can only do so much through external files.

-S

Reactions: HorizonD

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
OK... I can't do anything with that depravity, but the attached file should prevent that crash. Just toss it into the game/ directory and you should be good to go.

@Floser and his team might need to take a deeper look into these two issues as well. I can only do so much through external files.

-S
We know about the huge amount of bugs and we are digging into it already. We've taken your advice and now doing deep testing. In v0.5 we hope to fix a lot of current bugs and add fix that you've sent.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Floser
That depravity 100 thingy, I got it after Sam was the night at Katie and after the automatic event transfer student Oliver Green.
(Cleaned couch so that Katie can sleep on it.) Before I had depravity 0.2.

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
Could someone explain to me how to get the list of console commands? I have Unren and have the console enabled I just dont know how to get the list of commands.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote