VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Uwe Furtmustal

People are still posting in the thread so no the thread isn't dead. You'll have to wait till the update gets uploaded here. It all depends on if there is someone to share or not.

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
The current version for Patrons is 0.4. According to changelogs a lot of code was rewritten, that's why it takes so long.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I've already try this game... And I ask... Why the developers do not take a little time to investigate and do some research to be able to do the things well. I mean... An "ART UNIVERSITY" with only TWO professors??!!... Really? And the dialogs?... Mmm... Pretty lames... Anyway... I'ts just my opinion

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Will there be v0.4 or v0.5 or is this thread dead? (Im new here and saw that v0.4 was released a month ago.)
Doesn't mean much. They only have 28 patrons. So the chance that someone will share it here is very small no matter how much time pass.

Reactions: farrah

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Have a question not sure if its valid but is the hot fix for this version or the previous version ??

Reactions: ducktails

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
First time I get a virus warning when opening a RenPy game. Is it really clean??
Just to note we dont necessarily detect these as malware just more as its a anomalous file cause of its construction. This is what this detection name is: MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%
for details go here:
We're not sure what may cause it, for example custom icon of .exe file, but it's not virus.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Nice renders and change of default story, because you play as a daughter but game feels pretty empty, makes you not feeling anything. Events are really short, more renders per one scene would be better.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
This is the warning that I get. It is named, identified. Not something generic

View attachment 147050

Now, if you say it is clean, it must be. But I feel uneasy
Upload it to Virustotal
There are more than 60 various malware detectors there (antivirus engines, spyware detecors etc), including all top-of-the-line products that will all scan the file and show you the results. Ren'Py and RPGM executables and mostly the Adrift Player gets false positives quite often from a very small number of malware detectors.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I've watched this game for several months now, but it seems to me that there is barely any content beeing added. So I can play Playstation with the brother now? That's just one cg as far as I've seen... There is really not much to do let alone any sexual content

Reactions: RandyTaylor451

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Very nice renders and very good interface. There isn't a lot of content for a 0.4. There is a bug in the kitchen, icons "speak with mom" and "eat" are in the same place. A new "watch thread" for sure.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote