VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daemonreign

Aug 19, 2017
Как же я тебя понимаю! У меня gtx 770 и это ад... С 4 и более персонажами программа просто не работает. Приходится рендерить их по-отдельности потом склеивать.
Запустишь параллельно браузер и DAZ вылетает. Бесит!
Удачи и надеюсь все мы накопим на gtx 1080 ti!;)

google translate
How can I understand you! I have gtx 770 and it's hell ... With 4 or more characters, the program just does not work. I have to render them separately and then glue them together. Run parallel browser and DAZ crashes. Enrages!
Good luck and I hope we will all save on gtx 1080 ti !;)
really don't take me long at all with Ryzen 7 1700 8 core 16 trend and 16gb ram

Daemonreign

Aug 19, 2017
" Most common 3D rendering programs still use the CPU for all the work " save money get a AMD Trend Ripper 16core 32 trend it will render in no time lol

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
really don't take me long at all with Ryzen 7 1700 8 core 16 trend and 16gb ram
It does not sound very believable. Especially without the participation of CUDA cores. And the fact that you render can be very different from what I do.

" Most common 3D rendering programs still use the CPU for all the work " save money get a AMD Trend Ripper 16core 32 trend it will render in no time lol
For example? I use Iray in DAZ and Cycles in the blender. In both render on my 5-year gtx 770 is ten times faster than in any processor. CUDA is again to blame. Perhaps you mean the rendering of particles, such as processing the movement of water, falling particles and so on. Then yes, the CPU is faster, but we do a visual render.

Reactions: Floser

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
I'm glad to be finally back, from ̶u̶n̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ long and necessary departure to the place without neither access to good internet nor time to use it. Although there are few more things to finish this week, I'll read to and reply you guys in the very near future. Also tomorrow I'll please you with some good news.

Reactions: UncleVT

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i move in the game. I‘m stuck in her room and i can see sometimes small faces of her family... but i can’t use them. No click available

Reactions: Stakos

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
Hello, dear fans. There was a small delay due to hesitation, whether it right to continue developing at schedule and facing more and more bugs and logical confuses, which were stockpiling with each new version, but after receiving a lot of positive feedback from you, we decided to continue, but also to rewrite whole code from scratch simultaneously with rendering and further development. It will allow us to improve development process, as well as it will improve your experience with the game, also it will give us the opportunity to implement new features. For now v0.4 is being developed at full speed. In v0.4 quest system will be presented, it will keep track of all game events, step by step, but hopefully without breaking the 4th wall. There will be slightly more visual content compare to v0.3. Also interface will be slightly reworked.

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
is

it possible to donate you to add exta scenes M/D: 1.forced trib 2. forced lick 3.forsed strapon missinary an doggy??
It's a tempting offer, lol, but we don't want to cash in on that and destroy the game integrity and smoothness. Just want to remind that MC is a virgin both physically and mentally and it's double edged sword. You wont get kinky staff at once and it might be hard to wait for it, but on the other hand you may observe and control the "transformation"(everybody asks about), and I bet that a lot of you may enjoy that kind of stuff. But there are a strong chances that you will see things that you ask for in the future how quickly this future will come depends just on rendering speed, so please consider donating via patreon anyway, so we could improve at least our hardware. Also there will be pools, to vote for which plot route will be developed first and etc.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
How can i move in the game. I‘m stuck in her room and i can see sometimes small faces of her family... but i can’t use them. No click available
I have the same problem, I think it's a bug or something. Can anyone help on that?

Rearden

Game Developer
May 7, 2018
I have the same problem, I think it's a bug or something. Can anyone help on that?
If you're stuck like this, it can be coz of 2 things. It either a bug, when your interface stuck and became unclickable, in order to fix it you must reselect language in options(just click on English again), or you just should skip time by clicking on clock on your interface.

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
If you're stuck like this, it can be coz of 2 things. It either a bug, when your interface stuck and became unclickable, in order to fix it you must reselect language in options(just click on English again), or you just should skip time by clicking on clock on your interface.
Thanks, clicking on English again worked for me.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
It's a tempting offer, lol, but we don't want to cash in on that and destroy the game integrity and smoothness. Just want to remind that MC is a virgin both physically and mentally and it's double edged sword. You wont get kinky staff at once and it might be hard to wait for it, but on the other hand you may observe and control the "transformation"(everybody asks about), and I bet that a lot of you may enjoy that kind of stuff. But there are a strong chances that you will see things that you ask for in the future how quickly this future will come depends just on rendering speed, so please consider donating via patreon anyway, so we could improve at least our hardware. Also there will be pools, to vote for which plot route will be developed first and etc.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
Some of the developers said thay there will be BDSM route with mom and daughter) and i hope the corrupted girl (with appropriate choices) will be able to dominate. Not being inoccent, but corrupted

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Any walkthough from this game?
I kiss that girl. Sleep with her.
My bother ask for money, to see some clother, jog with me...

But, i don't want anything with the brother. Has any way to advance with Samantha without do nothing with the brother?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just found this game and it's definitely got my attention. I can always get a behind a nice well done female protagonist corruption game that doesn't devolve into scummy dudes groping the MC until she submits. This has potential to be one of the rare games where the girl becomes corrupted from her own curiosity, like GGGB. Despite the fact that there's no actual sex yet (correct me if I'm wrong) I enjoyed playing around with this early version. Adding this one to my rapidly growing watch list and I'll be keeping an eye on how the next few versions play out :)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why some text are in Russian and others are in English? Is there a way to fix that? An example is when I got a tex message from my friend and the other in my brother's room.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But, i don't want anything with the brother. Has any way to advance with Samantha without do nothing with the brother?
You don't need brother for Samantha's route at all. You can decline his offers.

Does anyone know why some text are in Russian and others are in English? Is there a way to fix that? An example is when I got a tex message from my friend and the other in my brother's room.
This one means "watch movie". Most probably just not translated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote