VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Я, как потребитель в подобные игры играю ради "пастельных сцен". У Big Brother и DoD картинок около 2000, при этом сцен столько, что... В то же время какой-нибудь супер алекс, с его Lucky Mark настрочил уже более 2000, смотреть толком не на что, НО берет производительностью/частотой обновления. Считаю, если производительность не позволяет выдавать много и часто, то лучше выдавать то, что нужно потребителю в первую очередь, а не обливать водой. У тебя уже сколько времятрудозатрат на эти рендеры, а на памяти только поцелуйчик, мастурбация и училка, до секса с которой чую не раньше НГ с версией v1.0-2.0 дойдет. А до этого скачивать новые версии, ради нескольких картинок с "ни о чем" больше нет желания. Такие дела :)
У Сильвера с его Большим Братом, на сколько я знаю, сидит несколько человек с весьма мощными ПК. DoD рендрит в 1280x720.(Это портит качество. По крейней мере я такого делать не хочу и рендерю в фуллшд.) Про марка ничего не скажу, поиграл в одну версию и забил на него. (Не зацепило). Я понял что ты предлагаешь сделать игру где надо будет играть за директоршу борделя. Но... не интересно, блин.

At DarkSilver with his Big Brother, as far as I know, there are several people with very powerful PCs. DoD renders in 1280x720. (This spoils the quality, at least I do not want to do this and renders in fullhd.) I will not say anything about the LuckyMark, I played in one version and scored on it. (Not hooked). I realized that you are proposing to make a game where he will play for the director of the brothel. But ... it's not interesting, damn it. (Google Translate)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
У Сильвера с его Большим Братом, на сколько я знаю, сидит несколько человек с весьма мощными ПК. DoD рендрит в 1280x720.(Это портит качество. По крейней мере я такого делать не хочу и рендерю в фуллшд.) Про марка ничего не скажу, поиграл в одну версию и забил на него. (Не зацепило). Я понял что ты предлагаешь сделать игру где надо будет играть за директоршу борделя. Но... не интересно, блин.

At DarkSilver with his Big Brother, as far as I know, there are several people with very powerful PCs. DoD renders in 1280x720. (This spoils the quality, at least I do not want to do this and renders in fullhd.) I will not say anything about the LuckyMark, I played in one version and scored on it. (Not hooked). I realized that you are proposing to make a game where he will play for the director of the brothel. But ... it's not interesting, damn it. (Google Translate)
У DoD картинки в фулхл, в чем исходники не знаю, не занимаюсь этим. В любом случае в общем и целом общая картина смотрится лучше, чем венегрет из высокое качество-низкое качество.
Про интерес понятно, но им крутить можно, только когда есть возможности, а по текущему положению на новый комп копить ой как долго придется)
Google Translate:
DoD pictures in fullhl, what the sources do not know, I do not do this. In any case, in general, the overall picture looks better than the high-quality veneigretion-low quality.
About the interest is clear, but they can twist, only when there are opportunities, and according to the current situation on the new computer to save oh how long it will take)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Should of read the change log before downloading or I would of waited for the next update since I have no interest in the father the gay looking brother or the one with the glasses.
To be honest, i'm not really into one of them either. But i wouldn't be so quick about Mark (teacher with glasses). He might have something interesting to show. ;)
save 0.1->0.2 - error logs in game
save 0.2->0.3 - error logs in game
I think it's bugs like one i mentioned. Some of them appear for me too, but i can still play.
Полностью согласен с тобой. Конечно кому как, но я сам предпочитаю в первую очередь историю и прогресс рутов перед собственно каким-либо действом. И так скажем, сценарий этой игры меня более чем интригует чтобы я с нетерпением ожидал продолжения. Насчет качества рендеров, много чего здесь повидал, и твои очень даже высоко будут в списке. В общем и целом, конечно ситуация непростая и sanmal прав в том что набрать 4k будет весьма тяжело. Тем более что большинству интересен "контент" и как можно больше.
Totally agree with you. We all like things we like, but I myself prefer, first of all, the story and progress of the routes before any "action". And let's say, the scenario of this game is more than intriguing for impatiently waiting the update. As for the quality of renders, I've seen a lot of stuff here, and yours will be very high on the list. Overall, of course the situation is not that simple and sanmal's right is that it will be very difficult to reach 4k. Moreover, the majority of people likes "content".

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
У DoD картинки в фулхл, в чем исходники не знаю, не занимаюсь этим. В любом случае в общем и целом общая картина смотрится лучше, чем венегрет из высокое качество-низкое качество.
Про интерес понятно, но им крутить можно, только когда есть возможности, а по текущему положению на новый комп копить ой как долго придется)
Google Translate:
DoD pictures in fullhl, what the sources do not know, I do not do this. In any case, in general, the overall picture looks better than the high-quality veneigretion-low quality.
About the interest is clear, but they can twist, only when there are opportunities, and according to the current situation on the new computer to save oh how long it will take)
Скажу по секрету, я уже хотел забивать на все это дело. Словил дикую дизмораль, когда писал квест систему неделю, а она работала через одно место, ибо я изначально начал криво кодить игру. Сел, за вечерок накатал дичь с 2мя рендерами, и хотел уже писать пост, мол, все пацаны, меняем форматы.(скрин прикрепил) Но блин, когда вижу сколько положительных отзывов, и все ждут продолжения, то опять гореть начинаю.(ну ладно, не все, большинство:)) А учитывая что я это делаю для удовольствия, то такое дело как отзывы очень даже помогает.
Тут может быть вопрос про какое удовольствие я говорю, так что хочу сразу пояснить что речь идет о кодинге и создании картинок.
А вообще, я немного удивляюсь. Если суммировать все скачивания, со всех ресурсов куда сливают игру, то получиться >50k. А патронов 15. Ну блин, скиньте вы по 1$ доллару хотя бы. Я бы уже фирму открылx'D

I'll tell you a secret, I already wanted to score on this whole thing. I caught a wild dismoral when I wrote the quest system for a week, and she worked through one place, because I originally started to write a bad code the game. I sat down, at night I dug game with 2 renders, and I wanted to write a post, that all, guys, change the formats. (The screen attached) But damn, when I see how many positive responses, and everyone is waiting for the continuation, then I'm starting to burn again (okay, not all, most :)) And given that I do this for pleasure, then such a thing as the reviews very much even helps.
There may be a question about what kind of pleasure I'm talking about, so I want to explain right away that it's about coding and creating pictures.
In general, I'm a little surprised. If you summarize all downloads, from all resources to which the game is merged, it turns out >50k. And the patrons 15. Well, damn, you throw off $ 1 at least. I would have already opened the firmx'D (Google translate)

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
А вообще, я немного удивляюсь. Если суммировать все скачивания, со всех ресурсов куда сливают игру, то получиться >50k. А патронов 15. Ну блин, скиньте вы по 1$ доллару хотя бы. Я бы уже фирму открылx'D
"не готов внести никакую сумму, ибо не имею работы и сбережений"
На самом деле моему ведру 10+лет - 8800Gb, C2Q, 3Gb RAM. Ничему не удивляюсь, зная русский менталитет. В других странах видимо также.
Google translate:
"I'm not ready to contribute any amount, because I do not have work and savings"
In fact, my bucket of 10+ years is 8800Gb, C2Q, 3Gb RAM. I'm not surprised at all, knowing the russian mentality. In other countries it is also possible.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
To be honest, i'm not really into one of them either. But i wouldn't be so quick about Mark (teacher with glasses). He might have something interesting to show. ;)

I think it's bugs like one i mentioned. Some of them appear for me too, but i can still play.

Полностью согласен с тобой. Конечно кому как, но я сам предпочитаю в первую очередь историю и прогресс рутов перед собственно каким-либо действом. И так скажем, сценарий этой игры меня более чем интригует чтобы я с нетерпением ожидал продолжения. Насчет качества рендеров, много чего здесь повидал, и твои очень даже высоко будут в списке. В общем и целом, конечно ситуация непростая и sanmal прав в том что набрать 4k будет весьма тяжело. Тем более что большинству интересен "контент" и как можно больше.
Totally agree with you. We all like things we like, but I myself prefer, first of all, the story and progress of the routes before any "action". And let's say, the scenario of this game is more than intriguing for impatiently waiting the update. As for the quality of renders, I've seen a lot of stuff here, and yours will be very high on the list. Overall, of course the situation is not that simple and sanmal's right is that it will be very difficult to reach 4k. Moreover, the majority of people likes "content".
Я знаю что всем нужен контент, и мало кто задумывается с чем ты сталкиваешься что бы его создать. Буду продолжать делать в свой кайф, а там посмотрим. Для меня деньги не стоят на первом месте.

I know that everyone needs content, and very few people think about what you are facing to create it. I will continue to do in my buzz, but we'll see. For me, money does not come first.(Google Translate)

Reactions: Dilettante

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
"не готов внести никакую сумму, ибо не имею работы и сбережений"
На самом деле моему ведру 10+лет - 8800Gb, C2Q, 3Gb RAM. Ничему не удивляюсь, зная русский менталитет. В других странах видимо также.
Google translate:
"I'm not ready to contribute any amount, because I do not have work and savings"
In fact, my bucket of 10+ years is 8800Gb, C2Q, 3Gb RAM. I'm not surprised at all, knowing the russian mentality. In other countries it is also possible.
Моему 4, но я апгрейдил. Вон недавно ОЗУ докупил, что бы удобно можно было работать со сценой в дазе. И как оказывается, даже 16 гб ему иногда не хватает. Короче, планов куча, возможностей реализации поменьше)

To my 4, but I updated. Vaughn recently bought RAM, which would be convenient to work with the scene in the daz. And, as it turns out, even 16 GB of it is sometimes not enough. In short, there are a lot of plans, fewer sales opportunities) (Google Tranlate)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Тут нечему особо удивляться. Большинство не донатит вообще никогда ни в одной стране и предпочитает качать с форума, а из тех кто и хотят не у всех есть. Так и получается 15 человек из тысяч. И опять же можно добавить про "контент" и как некоторые ждут чтобы он накопился, а лишь потом решают поддержать копейкой.
Вообще, хорошо видеть людей которые все это на энтузиазме делают а не как многие сейчас.
There is nothing to be surprised at. Most people never donate in any country and prefer to download from the forums, and those who do want may not have money for it. So it turns out 15 people out of thousands. And again you can add point about "content" and how some expect it to be bigger and bigger first, and only then decide to support you.
Overall, it's good to see people who do all this on enthusiasm, not like many other right now.

Reactions: Kendra

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Yes, there were difficulties with the quest system and time for rendering. As a result, no system, no content. V0.4 will be better, i think.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
female protag is great when you can control your own wardrobe but unless im doing something wrong, clicking wardrobe does absolutely nothing. Played this game for a bit, doesnt seem to really have anything in terms of content other then shower/bath and masturbation scene which i just randomly stumbled upon.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
female protag is great when you can control your own wardrobe but unless im doing something wrong, clicking wardrobe does absolutely nothing. Played this game for a bit, doesnt seem to really have anything in terms of content other then shower/bath and masturbation scene which i just randomly stumbled upon.
There is nothing yet in wardrobe. As for the content, if you mean sexual one only, there is not much else. Teasing and massage with brother and father. And some pretty hot stuff with Samantha if it count as content for you.

Any walkthrought file ?
Thanx
You don't need it. Most of the game is linear. You only need to talk with brother when you can to activate his bits of storyline. And talk with other chars too.

any mother daughter incest hhere?
Not yet.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It feels like dev is not sure what kind of game he wants to create. It clearly looks like a sandbox type of game but in comparison to a Bright Past or even Glamour it has no mechanical build up or any complexity. Without sensible options we can pick to spend our time we're just skipping time to find linear storyline. For a sandbox kind of game that's kinda bad. Focusing on incest so much is also a flaw in such a game that suppose to give you a choice and seemingly real world. I'm kinda bumped with this one as it has some great potential but I'm not sure if it will ever use it. I will observe this one for a 1-2 more updates I guess

Reactions: UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote