VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is not working. Switching languages, playing on both...old save, new game...always the same...

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
I think the game is really good and hope that there will be a lot of updates, but at the moment I can only jog occasionally with my brother or massage the father in the evening ... more is not possible? or do I do something wrong?

greets :)

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
It is not working. Switching languages, playing on both...old save, new game...always the same...
Try to delete persisent file in save folder. This bug will be save if you ran past versions of the game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Try to delete persisent file in save folder. This bug will be save if you ran past versions of the game.
I deleted everything and downloaded game again, bug was there but it was fixed by switching languages as said above. Why it wasn't the case first time I have no idea.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Actually there are no new content. I wonder what was the need for this update :(
Yes, the content in 0.3 is not much. There is not enough time for everything. We have 1 PC for render and 1 programmer. And still there are matters in personal life. Development game is just a hobby.
how to play?
I don't know I try but its not working
More detailed pls.

Reactions: Dilettante

Luwen

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 96922
Overview:
Point of No Return
is a story about an ordinary girl Katie, who just entered the university of her dreams, and now, she is up to decide her life path. Player have an opportunity to be in an ordinary innocent girl shoes, making her first steps into adulthood. You will face daily choices that will affect your character and further story. Whether Katie will be a sweet girl and excellent pupil, an exemplary daughter or a lustful devil-it's up to you to decide​

Updated: 5-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - -
Mac: - -

Thanks @vipergts151

View attachment 96923 View attachment 96924 View attachment 96925 View attachment 96926 View attachment 96927
How do you play this game?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Actually there are no new content. I wonder what was the need for this update :(
It's not true. But yeah, it's much less than people would expect.
Old saves not compatible, again?
I don't know, they are working fine for me. It's just that i missed the day where we supposed to meet Hannah, so i restarted.
Yes, the content in 0.3 is not much. There is not enough time for everything. We have 1 PC for render and 1 programmer. And still there are matters in personal life. Development game is just a hobby.
Not sure if you aware, but trying to be friends with either Oliver or Hannah gives variable bug.

Reactions: Floser

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Should of read the change log before downloading or I would of waited for the next update since I have no interest in the father the gay looking brother or the one with the glasses. I was hoping for more scenes with Sam and maybe some with the mother or even the female teacher. Oh well onto the next one.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
It's not true. But yeah, it's much less than people would expect.
Not sure if you aware, but trying to be friends with either Oliver or Hannah gives variable bug.
Oh, yes. Thanks. I forgot to call the variable initialization function.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know, they are working fine for me. It's just that i missed the day where we supposed to meet Hannah, so i restarted.
save 0.1->0.2 - error logs in game
save 0.2->0.3 - error logs in game
@Floser русский? В первой версии CG были достаточно неплохие. В последующих версиях качество упало. :FeelsBadMan:

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
Guys, thanks for all your feedback and sorry for broken English. My interpreter will arrive in a week and answer all who need it. I speak English only at the technical level and can not normally answer questions regarding the walkthrough and etc.

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
save 0.1->0.2 - error logs in game
save 0.2->0.3 - error logs in game
@Floser русский? В первой версии CG были достаточно неплохие. В последующих версиях качество упало. :FeelsBadMan:
The post in Russian has been deleted.
I know what's fallen, and it makes me sad. There is not enough time for the render + more complicated scenes have gone, where it is more difficult to calculate the geometry of light. (The same park.) To render one image from my gtx970 it takes 2 to 6 hours. In addition, during the rendering, the PC also drops. I have to write code parallel on the laptop:idontcare:
And still not always enough video memory to fill the picture with details, even the skin of the characters has to be squeezed from 4k to 2k. When will I earn 4k dollars, buy a PC with two 1080 and will issue a strong picture.:coldsweat: (Google translate).

Знаю что упало, и это меня печалит. Времени не хватает на рендер + пошли более сложные сцены, где сложнее просчитывать геометрию света. (Тот же парк.) На рендер одной картинки с моей gtx970 уходит от 2 до 6 часов. К тому же, во время рендера еще и пк падает. Приходиться параллельно писать код на ноуте:idontcare:
И еще не всегда хватает видеопямяти что бы наполнить картинку деталями, приходиться даже кожу персонажей пережимать из 4к в 2к. Вот заработаю 4к долларов, куплю пк с двумя 1080ти и выдам сильную картинку.:coldsweat:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The post in Russian has been deleted.
I know what's fallen, and it makes me sad. There is not enough time for the render + more complicated scenes have gone, where it is more difficult to calculate the geometry of light. (The same park.) To render one image from my gtx970 it takes 2 to 6 hours. In addition, during the rendering, the PC also drops. I have to write code parallel on the laptop:idontcare:
And still not always enough video memory to fill the picture with details, even the skin of the characters has to be squeezed from 4k to 2k. When will I earn 4k dollars, buy a PC with two 1080 and will issue a strong picture.:coldsweat: (Google translate).
If you want to reply to someone in Russian, it is allowed. Just make sure you add a google translate in English! While this is an English only site, the moderators aren't trying to discourage other cultures from using it too!

Если вы хотите ответить кому-то по-русски, это разрешено. Просто убедитесь, что вы добавили перевод Google на английском языке! Хотя это сайт на английском языке, модераторы не пытаются помешать другим культурам использовать его!

Reactions: bas

Floser

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2016
If you want to reply to someone in Russian, it is allowed. Just make sure you add a google translate in English! While this is an English only site, the moderators aren't trying to discourage other cultures from using it too!

Если вы хотите ответить кому-то по-русски, это разрешено. Просто убедитесь, что вы добавили перевод Google на английском языке! Хотя это сайт на английском языке, модераторы не пытаются помешать другим культурам использовать его!
Thanks. I'll know.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Знаю что упало, и это меня печалит. Времени не хватает на рендер + пошли более сложные сцены, где сложнее просчитывать геометрию света. (Тот же парк.) На рендер одной картинки с моей gtx970 уходит от 2 до 6 часов. К тому же, во время рендера еще и пк падает. Приходиться параллельно писать код на ноуте:idontcare:
И еще не всегда хватает видеопямяти что бы наполнить картинку деталями, приходиться даже кожу персонажей пережимать из 4к в 2к. Вот заработаю 4к долларов, куплю пк с двумя 1080ти и выдам сильную картинку.:coldsweat:
Я, как потребитель в подобные игры играю ради "пастельных сцен". У Big Brother и DoD картинок около 2000, при этом сцен столько, что... В то же время какой-нибудь супер алекс, с его Lucky Mark настрочил уже более 2000, смотреть толком не на что, НО берет производительностью/частотой обновления. Считаю, если производительность не позволяет выдавать много и часто, то лучше выдавать то, что нужно потребителю в первую очередь, а не обливать водой. У тебя уже сколько времятрудозатрат на эти рендеры, а на памяти только поцелуйчик, мастурбация и училка, до секса с которой чую не раньше НГ с версией v1.0-2.0 дойдет. А до этого скачивать новые версии, ради нескольких картинок с "ни о чем" больше нет желания. Такие дела :)
(Понабежало. На самом деле тут на чем только не пишут, а докапываются в основном до р.)

google t:
I, as a consumer in such games, play for the sake of "pastel scenes." Big Brother and DoD pictures have about 2000, with so many scenes that ... At the same time, some super alex, with its Lucky Mark has already tuned over 2000, there's really nothing to look at, but it takes performance / update frequency. I think if the productivity does not allow to issue a lot and often, it is better to give out what the consumer needs first of all, rather than pouring water. You already have a lot of work time for these renderers, and on memory only a kiss, masturbation and a teacher, until the sex with which I feel no earlier than NG with the version v1.0-2.0 will come. And before that, download new versions, for the sake of a few pictures with "about anything" there is no longer any desire. So it goes

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Я, как потребитель в подобные игры играю ради "пастельных сцен". У Big Brother и DoD картинок около 2000, при этом сцен столько, что... В то же время какой-нибудь супер алекс, с его Lucky Mark настрочил уже более 2000, смотреть толком не на что, НО берет производительностью/частотой обновления. Считаю, если производительность не позволяет выдавать много и часто, то лучше выдавать то, что нужно потребителю в первую очередь, а не обливать водой. У тебя уже сколько времятрудозатрат на эти рендеры, а на памяти только поцелуйчик, мастурбация и училка, до секса с которой чую не раньше НГ с версией v1.0-2.0 дойдет. А до этого скачивать новые версии, ради нескольких картинок с "ни о чем" больше нет желания. Такие дела :)
Literally just said to INCLUDE a google translate with other languages...

Edit: thank you for adding it :cool:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote