VN Ren'Py Abandoned Point of No Return [v0.4] [ForrowTempo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reaver

May 31, 2017
How do you move around the house? I'm Just stuck in my room... WTF. all I can do i use the phone to go to the coffee shop and school... :/

NM you have to skip time...

If you want to cheat look for "dirtyConsole" in the forums. it works on most renpy games. "vv" is the command you use to see the list of variables that you can change.

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hello people, look I'm not sure how to play, the only thing I know is to advance in time, because it appears icons on the carpet (I think it's from her family) and I do not even know how to interact with the icons, someone would please like me to help?

Reactions: Reaver

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
The post in Russian has been deleted.
I know what's fallen, and it makes me sad. There is not enough time for the render + more complicated scenes have gone, where it is more difficult to calculate the geometry of light. (The same park.) To render one image from my gtx970 it takes 2 to 6 hours. In addition, during the rendering, the PC also drops. I have to write code parallel on the laptop:idontcare:
And still not always enough video memory to fill the picture with details, even the skin of the characters has to be squeezed from 4k to 2k. When will I earn 4k dollars, buy a PC with two 1080 and will issue a strong picture.:coldsweat: (Google translate).

Знаю что упало, и это меня печалит. Времени не хватает на рендер + пошли более сложные сцены, где сложнее просчитывать геометрию света. (Тот же парк.) На рендер одной картинки с моей gtx970 уходит от 2 до 6 часов. К тому же, во время рендера еще и пк падает. Приходиться параллельно писать код на ноуте:idontcare:
И еще не всегда хватает видеопямяти что бы наполнить картинку деталями, приходиться даже кожу персонажей пережимать из 4к в 2к. Вот заработаю 4к долларов, куплю пк с двумя 1080ти и выдам сильную картинку.:coldsweat:
Как же я тебя понимаю! У меня gtx 770 и это ад... С 4 и более персонажами программа просто не работает. Приходится рендерить их по-отдельности потом склеивать.
Запустишь параллельно браузер и DAZ вылетает. Бесит!
Удачи и надеюсь все мы накопим на gtx 1080 ti!;)

google translate
How can I understand you! I have gtx 770 and it's hell ... With 4 or more characters, the program just does not work. I have to render them separately and then glue them together. Run parallel browser and DAZ crashes. Enrages!
Good luck and I hope we will all save on gtx 1080 ti !;)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Haha these English translations of Russian games tend to have hilarious translation mistakes in them. I love it.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Haha these English translations of Russian games tend to have hilarious translation mistakes in them. I love it.

Yes, yes. I'm planning to do something about those. It will likely be ready for next version, but... Let's just say that these Google Translates often don't give you any references what the sentence is supposed to be.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Have you tried the Yandex translation tool? Perhaps they are better at translating Russian, considering it's a huge Russian tech company.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Have you tried the Yandex translation tool? Perhaps they are better at translating Russian, considering it's a huge Russian tech company.
Well, it does a slightly better job than Google.
Very, very slightly. But in both cases the sentence still needs to be... hm... touched upon.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So how much content is there with the brother and the father yet? Brother gives Katie back the 2000 bucks along with the biker outfit. Anything more after that? And father can be massaged in the living room by Katie and that's it?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the beginning language? I kind of missed up ad clicked Russian instead of English. Also, does anyone know why my game keeps crashing?

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the beginning language? I kind of missed up ad clicked Russian instead of English. Also, does anyone know why my game keeps crashing?
I may take a look at the crashing issue, but I need to know what crashes. Do you have any screenshots of that or copied description?

Keep in mind that the new version may not be compatible with older ones, so start a new one?

Here is your solution ;-)
I am the one who provided the fix to that bug, although I haven't looked into how that was implemented in the release. My implementation relies on storing the language inside of persistent variable (the language should not change with future releases) unless you manually do that.

It's strange that people still suffer from this. My implementation asked to pick a language if it couldn't find any.

Any further information regarding both issues would be appreciated, and I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: UncleVT

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yes. With mom in the plans of BDSM content.
БДСМ... интересно. Понятие очень растяжимое. Да и кто кого доминировать будет в этой паре тоже. :p
BDSM... interesting. Broad term. And who will dominate who in this pair is also interesting.

Any further information regarding both issues would be appreciated, and I'll see what I can do.
I can only say that it's happened for me just the first time game gives you all these icons to use. After that, it was fine. Also, i restarted the game after that one more time and they was working as they should.

Yes, yes. I'm planning to do something about those. It will likely be ready for next version, but... Let's just say that these Google Translates often don't give you any references what the sentence is supposed to be.
So, you translating the game without any knowledge of russian or something? Seem like really hard work.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote