2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I wish there was a least a incest scene with that hot mother before you started your adventure :(

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Does this game have a good story or mc is a douchebag that only think about sex?or the girls just fuck mc right away after a robot dialogue and only met ?

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Reminds me of Public Sex Life from last year, as much as I like the idea that one got striked by Patreon a couple of months back so that's a big reason to tread with caution for this one.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
And another game made with illusion. Usually not that bad but there are already 2 or 3 games with the same charas.
eh? none of the characters look like anything from illusion's software, maybe some insanely old. most of recent stuff ie last 20 yrs has been 3d life-life

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.06.2020

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I love you man, all your ports are awesome
Thanks for your work

May 14, 2020
This game looks really good for start, maybe at further updates you can add some pokemon looking characters ( i mean not ppl from pokemon but humanoid pokemons like Gardevoir)
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: ZaneSFM
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes