2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Sadly it looks like the MC is going to be too much of a pushy pervert for me to enjoy this. This is the same problem I had with the dev's last game, and it's a shame, because the tags promise femdom, and I want to like any game that has any focus on powerful females and/or facesitting. But it doesn't really feel like femdom when the MC is only focused on his own pleasure and remains capable of pushing for it no matter what situation he's in and all too often ends up getting what he wants. Just being weak and pathetic compared to the girls does not automatically make him the sub in the relationship. I deleted the game the moment the MC asked Android 18 for a kiss on the cheek then grabbed her and kissed her lips as she lent in, that's the kind of thing I'm talking about that ruins the game for me...

So if you're looking for a proper femdom game with a proper sub MC who's capable of eventually learning his place this probably won't be for you. If you're looking for just a pervy adventure of jumping around and getting your rocks off to powerful fictional women, maybe it is, I guess, you'll have to try it for yourself in that case...

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
eh? none of the characters look like anything from illusion's software, maybe some insanely old. most of recent stuff ie last 20 yrs has been 3d life-life
You're right my mistake. Probably Filmmaker then with some adjustments.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Android 18 in a pokemon academy?!?
You have got my attention, gonna have to try this

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
meh,another game with wasted potential.It remind me of the boring Public sex life..mc being pathetic and the girls just let him fuck them eventhough they just met.Deleted.Why is it so hard,to find a parody game with a good main goal and story?If i want a quick wank,i will just download koikatu,and fap while playing it..:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'll download and check it out now, but hopefully Momo and Jiro are in here or get included somehow. Still, there's 18 so I can't complain.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
the good thing: there are characters that I know
the bad thing: all the characters that I don't know make it weird

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Started playing because of the girls, deleted the game because of the MC ...
Such a shame...

Reactions: Genji

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Another crossover ... looks good, I hope you are luckier than others who have already dropped out.

SchwiSensei

Mar 21, 2018
I'm just gonna sit here and wait hoping that "hinata hyuga"(adult) will be in there on the next updates
Also my thought. I hate the fact that no one puts Hinata completly in a game. The naruto parody games not included.
Also I like to see "Reiju Vinsmoke" (adult, one piece).

Reactions: Ntr - Sama
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes