2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Okay,then...Explain to me...WHY CAMMY WHITE IS THERE? She not a Hero,Pokemon or "Saiyan" if i remember haha
And the Fate (specifically Fate/Grand Order)? Well this one could be a “reference” to his previoUs work, but then now there’s also Chun-Li

Reactions: Rodita

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I mean I'm not the one making the game. When I posted my comment it made sense lol
Yeah don't worry...When i see that name i too think to be another Pokemon game or something like that...
The sad thing about this game is he not open on Windows XP...Since my stupid Windows 7 having functional problems (He power-off without i want),i need to use the Windows XP...The most sad is he is only 32 Bits...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: ZaneSFM

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. I've seen several bits so far. Is this entire game a random mishmash of scenes the way it is at the start? None of it makes any sense at all.

Reactions: Rodita and Genji

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Okay. I've seen several bits so far. Is this entire game a random mishmash of scenes the way it is at the start? None of it makes any sense at all.
This people call "Prologue"... But yeah...Make no sense at all fuck 18 at the begin without know anything...And way the whack Cell is on his perfect form on a bizarre mode? He can't find even a 3D model from Cell in the first or incomplete form? (Can color a Cell.Jr or something...)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes