2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Why attach a link to the code page in game if it doesn’t work? I clicked it & nothing happened, like now am I supposed to access it (or is it a Patreon’s only type deal?)

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I don't quite know what I am looking at...the cover looks a bit like pokemon but says akademia... have i been out of anime or cartoons to long. A bit lost here...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I don't quite know what I am looking at...the cover looks a bit like pokemon but says akademia... have i been out of anime or cartoons to long. A bit lost here...
Poke(Mon)-(Dragon)Ball (My Hero) Academia

where texts inside () are omitted.

Though game also includes Characters from Street Fighter (Chun Li and Cammy), Fate Universe [Fate Grand Order Specifically] (Jack the Ripper, Wu Zetian, Nightingale, Artoria Lancer) and Camilla (Dunno where she's from) xD

Jul 30, 2018
ok i talked to a chick in the fate universe at the portal room then i get nothing i click the guitar and it says explore the hero universe i talked to ashida but that was before the fate universe talk now i find nothing on any map

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! CH4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
ok i talked to a chick in the fate universe at the portal room then i get nothing i click the guitar and it says explore the hero universe i talked to ashida but that was before the fate universe talk now i find nothing on any map
There's a barely visible note on the bench, at the left screen in the Hero Universe.

Reactions: Cap'nFap'n

Gudao4real

Apr 3, 2020
There's a barely visible note on the bench, at the left screen in the Hero Universe.
I found a note at the bench in the hero universe, check if there's a note (Edit nvm, I didn't see the rest of your post lol)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I cant get the game to work. It goes to loading screen but then crashes. Anyone know how to fix?
Tried re-extracting files?
Tried re-extracting somewhere else? (e.g. on Desktop)
Tried disabling Anti-virus?
Tried restarting your PC?
Tried redownloading?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Tried re-extracting files?
Tried re-extracting somewhere else? (e.g. on Desktop)
Tried disabling Anti-virus?
Tried restarting your PC?
Tried redownloading?
I did all that it still opens to where it says loading but crashes right after. This happened to me in the first build of the game so I thought it would be a common problem but I guess it is just on my end.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I did all that it still opens to where it says loading but crashes right after. This happened to me in the first build of the game so I thought it would be a common problem but I guess it is just on my end.
Hmmm.. yeah, probably?
Tried cleaning your caches or temp files? (Like using CCleaner or something)
Tried updating your graphics driver?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes