Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Poke-Ball Academia! [Ch. 7] compressed*

- Original Size: 924 MB

Compressed version for PC (166MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... where’s the money to Bribe Himiko?

Edit: Nevermind, just realized the Inventory Bag was opened is blocking the view where the Piggy Bank is.

where do u use the dragon tooth
Hidden H-Scene with Vados (You can see it if you hover over her after making the Ramen and before you reset a universe.)

Edit: Nevermind, it was working now, probably mixed up the old update game folder and the new one. Dragon Tooth now doesn’t disappear even after sleeping. (Which you’ll need to do to proceed with the Story).

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how to get the vados scene?
After you get protein bar for Mina (City, your own Universe) , The next objective is to talk to Artoria in Fate Universe and after that is to sleep. (Before the "Reset a Universe" Part)

But before you go to sleep, go to the Unknown Universe, talk to Carmilla in her House, then go back to your own Universe, go to the park, click on the hole on the "floor" and choose the upper right path, exchange the diamond or whatever that jewel is with Carmilla for the Dragon Tooth and go to sleep. After that do the objectives until you finished the part with Ramen Quest for Vados (before you leave the Saiyan Universe and fix any of the Universe).

Edit: May edit later if I get the play the game and verify it.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! Full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ZaneSFM congrats for the next completed game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the gallery the locked box with Tifa sitting on it? The one that asks for a code?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes