2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
shame. i do like the fact its got a lot of fan favourite characters in it. guess i can deal with it lol. nust dont like cucks and sissys much
I'll say it was off putting to me. At first it was okay, I was hoping it would get better. Nah, it got worse, and it kinda ruined the game by the end for me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Poke-Ball Academia! [FULL] ZaneSFM

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 182 :

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
meh,another game with wasted potential.It remind me of the boring Public sex life..mc being pathetic and the girls just let him fuck them eventhough they just met.Deleted.Why is it so hard,to find a parody game with a good main goal and story?If i want a quick wank,i will just download koikatu,and fap while playing it..:FacePalm:
well that's because i haven't made it yet, lol seriously though i do intend on making a parody type game that involves allot of different characters from various franchises (most of which will be optional), of coarse learning to use programs like Renpy and RPG Maker isn't easy (or at least the advanced techniques i want to use aren't easy to learn).
i have some ideas for it but if u wouldn't mind telling me i'd love to hear what u would like in a parody style game, might give me ideas of how to fill out my basic concepts

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lypso55

AkiHiikko

Aug 1, 2018
an error came up while loading game in joiplay for android. Anyway i can fix this on my end? I'm not too tech savey though. I attached the traceback. Hope it helps.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
yo hol' up a minute

I saw Suiren(or Lana)s mom in the previews

Bruh can we smash Suiren's mom? cuz if so this is the best game on this site fo real

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to use the gallery to see the one scene I missed that is not an extra's scene. How do you get the Pokemon Girls event with the 2 mothers and the 3 girls?

ckaint

Feb 27, 2020
Poke-Ball Academia! [FULL] ZaneSFM

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 150 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 133 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
dead link literally

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes