• Change it Selene

Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Female MC, Futa, Lesbian - Pokemon parady or not these are some good tags, This site tends to become to vanilla these days with what they like and hate, so I say stick to the style of game you want to make, I will give this a go sometime this week with them tags it would be a crime not to give it a go.

Reactions: slormo

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1722507

Overview:
A Pokémon-themed erotic VN set in the Alola region.
Moon moves to the Alola region only to find a series of cute girls. Explore and discover all of the Pokégirls' kinky lifestyles as you view scenes with them! Will Moon be able to lewd 'em all? ...Yeah probably.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: Slormo - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1722550 View attachment 2275599 View attachment 2062760 View attachment 2275597 View attachment 2154215 View attachment 2275598 View attachment 1946554 View attachment 2275596
Personally, I think you are doing great with what you are putting out now. I noticed in the game there was some peeing and a little passing wind (farting), I love it! more, please. How about including a little scat as well? You can make it optional at the start of the game. Can't wait to finish the game. I love the characters so much and the storyline is also great. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
mallow jungle trial 16.png V0.8 is available right now on Patreon/Fanbox! This new version adds a brand-spankin' new UI, new character art and a bunch of H-scenes. You can get it today here:

I've also posted v0.9's h-scene suggestion post! Comments containing h-scene ideas will be put into a poll for voting, and the winning scene gets added to the game.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is the Futa only the protag or the other character too?
There's futa content for both Moon (the protagonist) and other characters. As of v0.7 (current publicl/free build), there's no real sex scenes for the futa content so far though, just non-penetrative stuff and a blowjob, but judging by the preview picture for v0.8 up there that might have changed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokegirlParadise-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Still waiting for a decent pokemon game with a female protag that engages with male pokemon and pregnancy. Unfortunely it seems this one isn't the case.

Anyway, the art on this one still seems nice. Good luck for the dev on the project.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes